FOI - Scottish Govt - Ibrox Roof

Out of interest, are there any equivalent Rangers blogs that basically comments on their transfers, any financial rumours about them and basically spouts lies about them constantly? I struggle to think of one. And if so, why is it that they seem to be the only fans creepy enough to do this?

They are having a very good season yet pretty much every Celtic fan I talk to wants to talk about Rangers. Those blogs are extremely weird. Who's reading them thinking, yup we must find out if the roof is safe? I saw someone on twitter saying the rangers fans should be thanking celtic for holding the rangers board accountable and asking the questions they aren't. For the life of me I couldn't understand why a Celtic fan would want to read a blog about Rangers. Mad Phil and the others need locked up

Although observing the mental implosion of John James (Kirk) is highly amusing and I admit it entertains me to see him replying to himself followed by begging letters to his audience. He often proclaims that he has 9m hits seemingly unaware that at least half of those are simply fascinated to witness the slow car crash that he is and some are noting his blatant libel. There's hardly a week goes by without a screw popping out. It's quite compelling - like watching a low budget sci-fi or horror film of the 50s or 60s. His problem of course is that having committed almost daily libel since his blogs began (I have told him I know he is lying about certain outrageous claims about one person in particular) it's not Police Scotland chopping off his fingers he needs to worry about. If he thinks he is skint right now he ain't seen nothing yet. He may well need to reflect on his own lack of cash as a priority before worrying about Rangers' balance sheet.

Mac Ghiollabhain is a classic too. Total failure to integrate, criticises Scotland constantly but fails to see that plenty of folk with the same heritage as him have done fine and are getting on with their lives. None or very little of his stuff is a revelation. A subject for psychological projection if ever there was one.

However it's always good to see into the mind of your enemy. In that respect these guys provide an invaluable service. I have to say on that basis I am quite reassured. There aren't too many lights on and you can see from one ear out through the other most of the time.

I've just returned from 5 days in Spain with no internet access. It pleases me to see that these complete dumplings are acting the same way despite a new year having arrived. :laugh:

Before I left I'd seen Ill Phil havering about his correspondence with GCC. Basically he'd written asking 20 questions which were really the same question in 20 different forms. He got a reply but then wrote back asking if all the heid bummers at GCC were aware of the rumours started by the decrepit clown John James and wanting a list of who would accept responsibility if and when Ibrox fell down. He got the same reply - Ibrox has been inspected and has a safety certificate. Last I heard he'd also contacted the Scottish parliament looking for a name to blame when the roof goes sailing off killing pure mullions.

Their resolution 12 garbage having failed this is obviously their new toy.

Sad sad people.

I have to admit, in a sick way, I find their blogs entertaining. Especially JohnJames. He really is completely deluded. Surely there is no one out there that actually believes his ramblings of assassination attempts, living in exile and Masonic conspiriacies?