FOI - Scottish Govt - Ibrox Roof

So is the roof damage plastered over every red top today?

This is not roof damage, therefore it is a COMPLETELY different thing & therefore offers no risk to fans or members of the general public. These pictures are obviously completely fabricated to such an extend that you can't even see the bit that says "Jock" due to someone's VERY poor photoshop skills - who would even try and put a big black smudge in the middle of a photo of such a wonderful example of architecture. ;)

This is not roof damage, therefore it is a COMPLETELY different thing & therefore offers no risk to fans or members of the general public. These pictures are obviously completely fabricated to such an extend that you can't even see the bit that says "Jock" due to someone's VERY poor photoshop skills - who would even try and put a big black smudge in the middle of a photo of such a wonderful example of architecture. ;)

In all seriousness though is it even mentioned anywhere? A big piece of metal falling from a building onto a public area where it could have killed someone is a serious issue, whether that is Celtic Park, Ibrox, the Science Centre or the City Chambers.

In all seriousness though is it even mentioned anywhere? A big piece of metal falling from a building onto a public area where it could have killed someone is a serious issue, whether that is Celtic Park, Ibrox, the Science Centre or the City Chambers.

As far as I am aware, not mentioned anywhere. It won't be, we all know that.

As far as I am aware, not mentioned anywhere. It won't be, we all know that.

You have to wonder why as while in itself, it's a non-story, in the context that Celtic fans are making a big fuss about Ibrox, blogging and singing about it, asking for FOA info, and trying to bring hard hats along - now THAT'S an interesting story.

You have to wonder why as while in itself, it's a non-story, in the context that Celtic fans are making a big fuss about Ibrox, blogging and singing about it, asking for FOA info, and trying to bring hard hats along - now THAT'S an interesting story.

Yeah, they seem to be heading towards some sort of collective meltdown. It started during our 9IAR and seems to have reached an apex after our refusal to die and subsequent journey back to the top flight.

They can't see what a parody they have become. All their recent wind-up attempts, the toe-curling zombie 'patter', now the hard hats. Each met with a collective and almost sympathetic shake of the head from the Bears. It's been years since they 'offended' me, I think we've all just become a bit tired of their infantility and have decided to just ignore them and let them be. They remind me of that relative who suffers from Alzheimers, where you just nod your head and say "Yeah....aye, that's right" while waiting to leave.