BDO sue Duff & Phelps

If BDO wanted to split up the assets then I am glad it didn't happen. I wouldn't trust D&PH as far as I could throw them though. AS GS says if it was an open auction then they would have got more.

As for the point on Ashely. I would be shocked if he wasn't behind the Green bid. In fact I think he had his hand so far up Greens back-side that his thumb came out his ear.

Dave King vows to bring back Oldco: 'They say we're not Rangers anymore.. I want to put that behind us'

By Keith Jackson

22:31, 10 SEP 2015Updated06:37, 11 SEP 2015

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dave-king-vows-bring-back-6420730

Nothing complex about it...

Step 1 - Successfully sue D&P

Step 2 - Pay creditors

Step 3 - Administrative restoration under section 1024 of Companies Act 2006

Step 4 - Transfer assets and contracts (except SD :flipa:)

Step 5 - Wind Up "NewCo"

If BDO wanted to split up the assets then I am glad it didn't happen. I wouldn't trust D&PH as far as I could throw them though. AS GS says if it was an open auction then they would have got more.

As for the point on Ashely. I would be shocked if he wasn't behind the Green bid. In fact I think he had his hand so far up Greens back-side that his thumb came out his ear.

Whyte was behind greens bid. Ashley came later.

If BDO are successful with his, added to the CB money that's over £50m in oldco accounts.

If HMRC lose EBT case could oldco liquidation get reveresed ?

And who would own oldco if Whyte is convicted of fraud? MIH doesn't exist anymore so who? Who would get MIH's 83p.c shareholding?

Whyte was behind greens bid. Ashley came later.

mmmmm. That is debatable it is extremely possible Ashely was pulling Greens strings before he contacted Whyte. It is pretty certain they knew each other.

mmmmm. That is debatable it is extremely possible Ashely was pulling Greens strings before he contacted Whyte. It is pretty certain they knew each other.

Definitely a fair and imo an extremely plausible point. Whyte being connected to Green being connected to Jabba?

Like a "hooker at a stag party" they were lining up to take shots at us!!

Edited by cooponthewing

I don't know munch about finances but how much were Rangers put into administration for owing? Os the fact that BDO are trying to reclaim £28m showing that the old mob stripped £28m out of the company? If so, was that much more than what we actually owed, hence, did we actually have to go into administration at all?