Champions League: Barca Thumped!

Was at the Arsenal game last night. Could have been 3-0 to Arsenal at HY. The ref bottles a penalty decision when Ramsay was fouled in the box and Walcott missed the exact same chance he scored from earlier.

2nd half ref gives Bayern a penalty for pretty much the same foul as Ramsay's and then sends Koscielny off - the game was done by that point. Didn't matter if they lost 10-1 - they had to go for it, hence why they never replaces Koscielny but just stick Xhaka down the back.

Wenger will leave anyway. He knows his time is up. The better players will also leave too. But the only ones I would be disappointed to lose are Sanchez and Koscielny - the rest aren't good enough and Ozil just isn't a big game player.

The referee left a lot to be desired at the Emirates last nigh , although the gunners just seemed to fold

Same as in the game in Munich. When Koscielny went off they folded like a faulty deck chair

Has there been a change to games outside the CL not being shown live when CL games are on?

Last seasons Killie vs Rangers (periscope) Scottish Cup replay was blacked out for this reason, yet I see Sky are showing Man City/Stoke match?

Holy fuck. Barcelona won 6-1 !!!!!

That is insane !!!!

Score was 3-1 with 2 minutes of regular time remaining and Barca scored 3 times in last few minutes. Absolutely bonkers.

I'm personally gutted. I seriously toyed with getting a flight to Barca today for the game as they were selling decent tickets for €220 - was sooooo close to doing it. Gutted I never !

Edited by craig

That was awesome. Imagine if Barca never switched off for 20 mins when PSG scored. I couldn't work out why they stopped, they were still more than capable of scoring. It took Neymars free kick in the 88th min to get them going again. but once the 5th went in you knew it was coming.

I had the easiest bet in the world on - Barca half time full time at evens. That was crazy odds.

Holy fuck. Barcelona won 6-1 !!!!!

That is insane !!!!

Score was 3-1 with 2 minutes of regular time remaining and Barca scored 3 times in last few minutes. Absolutely bonkers.

I'm personally gutted. I seriously toyed with getting a flight to Barca today for the game as they were selling decent tickets for €220 - was sooooo close to doing it. Gutted I never !

Completely off topic for which I apologise.

I'm going away on Saturday to experience my first game in a foreign land Inter vs Atalanta always had a soft spot for Inter.

Plus I get to continue my quest to get my picture taken with every team that has won the European Cup.

So far I've done Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd. When I'm back from Italy I'll have done both Milans and Juventus.

I know off topic but in the Euro Cup thread ;)