Storm needed to to blow away Nessy- Inverness v Rangers match preview.

You are joking with Butcher right?

As the full time manager I don't think he is a way forward an therefore in that position permanently I wouldn't have him no. Let me just add though that 80% of the players on show against us from ICT sitting as the bottom club in the league before tonight game were his signings.

Don't know how you can excuse they two Norris, been just as bad as the rest IMO.

I'm talking about the season as a whole. They try a leg and seem to have half a desire to improve things. I cannot name one other player who has looked like they want to improve. As for Barrie McKay, well, he looks no more than a 3m player. Basically an overrated Lewis MacLeod.

"People firing blanks for months" who the hell else have we got,maybe Dodoo but that's it,so it's like doing the pools pick numbers and hope for a result.

Joe Dodoo hasn't had a decent run like the others have to see if he is typical of the other MW signings (I.e. a dud) or the one gem in the darkness. Ryan Hardie looks like a goalscorer also but he gets farmed out to give others game time who don't score.

That's not what I watched tonight. I thought we were so unlucky to lose that game. We just need a break and can't get one at the moment. We are making mistakes, both tactically as a team and as individuals but I don't think you can point the finger at players who should be "ashamed". They're just really struggling and need something to go our way for once.

Hold on a minute. We're playing the worst team in the league, an absolutely honking Inverness team, and we're looking for a 'break'?

Kenny Miller? LOL are you havin' a laugh ?

He was absolute garbage again tonight yet still gets a game every week. Just 6 league goals this season and still gets picked every week.

Why does he get a game every week ? Because we have a numpty in the dug out who should be nowhere near the Rangers job. I genuinely believe he doesn't want Rangers to win given his background

Background?

"People firing blanks for months" who the hell else have we got,maybe Dodoo but that's it,so it's like doing the pools pick numbers and hope for a result.

Dodoo seems to me to be a cut above the other strikers currently at the club. One wonders what exactly is going on there.