Storm needed to to blow away Nessy- Inverness v Rangers match preview.

Murty is talking about the players needing stability in his post match... There is no stability in defeats everyone's job is on the line when a team keeps losing. Thats whats wrong with this team they have no instability they are part of the squad and they carry on regardless... Feck that!

Stability ? They need leadership. They're not getting it from the manager.

And on the park Wallace is no leader. He wears the captain's armband only. Hill is the only leader we've got & he's 38.

While Messrs King, Park & Robertson were not on the field tonight, they are as much to blame for this inevitable defeat as the incompetent interim manager and gutless players.

While they fanny about talking about DoF, long term strategy, blah blah blah, the team is crumbling in front of our eyes and while we got away with it against Morton, just, the two defeats were as predictable as a Wilson tackle being mistimed. Had they been properly prepared for Warburtons expected resignation, or been professional football board people, the new man (temp or perm) would have now overseen two good away victories against the two sides with the worst current form in the league, which I suppose now goes to us.

If this board does not have a new manager, and it better be a feckin good appointment too, in place in time to prepare and select a side for our next game in 5 days time, then how can we trust them with anything again?

Just seen that second goal again, the Wilson/Kiernan/Wes trio of mediocrity is truly embarrassing. For Murty to have selected any of the 3 is alarming, for him to have selected all 3 is outrageous and he must not be allowed anywhere near our first team ever again.

Yet, Alnwick apart, who would you have played in defence? We only have Senderos and Bates there, as Hill's injured? Someone from the youths? Ask elfideldo if anyone of those is ready for a tussle with the Highlanders up in Inverness.

How folk can lay blame on the board's door here (remember, MW & Co. resigned, they weren't fired and the board was ready for that) is a bit beyond me. While we WANT to have them making an appointment yesterday, we at the same WANT them to make that appointment a strong and good one. As if good managers grow on trees and are ready for the taking. And i for one would not be willing to guess how long it will take to find a manager which ticks all boxes, for the board AND us.

Edited by der Berliner

I see this getting worse.

Are any of the 1st team pool saveable?

They look like a job lot of barrel scrapings, which is, I suppose, what they are, and there are no players of sufficient character or quality

to drag this dross even half way towards a performance.

Where does one start? Well, at the back, I suppose, with the defence, which has let more men score than Annabel Chong.

Foderingham: adequate

Tavernier: dud

Kiernan: dud

Wilson: dud

Wallace: on the cusp of dudness

Hill: on the cusp of being done

Senderos: dud

Seriously, and before we start on midfield, are any of the above redeemable, retainable, re-trainable?

Look,we can continue without a manager,we can continue without a player worthy of the name,we cannot continue without a board---no matter how bad they are.

Idont think they are doing a good job,however were stuck with them.Someone got an alternative----anyone?

I have been calling for new CHs for 3 windows now dB, but what is absolutely 100% clear to every Rangers supporter who has watched the Warburton reign is that Wilson and Kiernan cannot play together and when they do we usually concede goals.

Given we can't score goals, we have to not concede goals. You don't put in your weakest partnership to your weakest area. Wes made a great save from the pen, but the two goals are terrible for him, again.

So if Hill cannot play tonight and Senderos and Bates are being paid to be first team professional defensive footballers, then they play with the new keeper, Wallace & Hodson as the back 5.

If they then make mistakes and we lose the game so be it, but at least then we can be seen to be trying to find a solution and not repeating the same mistakes as we have made 50 times before. That is simply unacceptable.

I have been calling for new CHs for 3 windows now dB, but what is absolutely 100% clear to every Rangers supporter who has watched the Warburton reign is that Wilson and Kiernan cannot play together and when they do we usually concede goals.

Given we can't score goals, we have to not concede goals. You don't put in your weakest partnership to your weakest area. Wes made a great save from the pen, but the two goals are terrible for him, again.

So if Hill cannot play tonight and Senderos and Bates are being paid to be first team professional defensive footballers, then they play with the new keeper, Wallace & Hodson as the back 5.

If they then make mistakes and we lose the game so be it, but at least then we can be seen to be trying to find a solution and not repeating the same mistakes as we have made 50 times before. That is simply unacceptable.

I'll qualify my agreement with the proviso that Hodson hasn't impressed me either.

I see this getting worse.

Are any of the 1st team pool saveable?

They look like a job lot of barrel scrapings, which is, I suppose, what they are, and there are no players of sufficient character or quality

to drag this dross even half way towards a performance.

Where does one start? Well, at the back, I suppose, with the defence, which has let more men score than Annabel Chong.

Foderingham: adequate

Tavernier: dud

Kiernan: dud

Wilson: dud

Wallace: on the cusp of dudness

Hill: on the cusp of being done

Senderos: dud

Seriously, and before we start on midfield, are any of the above redeemable, retainable, re-trainable?

Hearts and Scum games aside, our goals-against collumn isn't as horrific as people make them out. Our goals-for column is diabolical ... and for Murty going with the same people - people , who were firing blanks for months - is rather disappointing. He had the chance to do something, and he does not even use fresher folk as subs.

Hearts and Scum games aside, our goals-against collumn isn't as horrific as people make them out. Our goals-for column is diabolical ... and for Murty going with the same people - people , who were firing blanks for months - is rather disappointing. He had the chance to do something, and he does not even use fresher folk as subs.

Murty wont be doing anything,hes holding the fort(rather badly it has to be said).

These are not Sunday afternoon goals ffs they are just run of the mill chances that any SPL player could put away given time and space to do so! I'm afraid if we keep with the current set up then we'll lose more than out current 1:3 ratio. I was quite prepared to allow Mr Murty the time to impose his vision on this side but so far I've seen nothing that impresses me in the slightest. He seems to be letting the players pick the team and we know how good they've been this season so far. No its time to get someone in who can tell these lightweight what is required of them to be Rangers players. Terry Butcher till the end of the season wouldn't be a bad shout.

You are joking with Butcher right?