Storm needed to to blow away Nessy- Inverness v Rangers match preview.

If Dodoo had been given the same game time as Kenny Miller this season I bet he'd have scored a lot more than 6 league goals.

No I won't be going if Miller's playing on Wednesday. In fact I won't be back til he's dropped and preferably left Rangers

Yes ,im sure he would have.Still doesnt make him very good,does it?Face it ----hes not the answer.

The sooner the next coach takes over and stops making the same errors time and again - selection and sub-wise - the better. Sad thing is, now is the worst time to start from scratch with the material already there.

We need an interim in certainly for the cup game next Sat if not Wed night, though that probably isn't likely, the rot has set in as we have had to wait too long while we continue to play Pish. Mind you we probably won't even get someone in for next Sat.

Edited by scotjo

Which is a breach of their fiduciary duty is it not?

Ok, we know you don't like the board but are you serious here??? We all "know" the timing of MW leaving was accelerated by their actions and the board believed it had more time. The situation is hardly ideal, but then neither is the situation the board has to deal with either. They just need to get the right people in as soon as possible but there's no point in rushing anything. It was a reasonable action to take in appointing Murty, but it hasn't worked out, at least not yet. They are accountable for everything, but they're not responsible for everything.

Ok, we know you don't like the board but are you serious here??? We all "know" the timing of MW leaving was accelerated by their actions and the board believed it had more time. The situation is hardly ideal, but then neither is the situation the board has to deal with either. They just need to get the right people in as soon as possible but there's no point in rushing anything. It was a reasonable action to take in appointing Murty, but it hasn't worked out, at least not yet. They are accountable for everything, but they're not responsible for everything.

I think you'll find a board of directors are responsible for everything in a company one way or another.

The Rangers board have made a monumental error by letting the manager & his assistants leave without having any idea how to replace them

Edited by RANGERRAB

I think you'll find a board of directors are responsible for everything in a company one way or another.

The Rangers board have made a monumental error by letting the manager & his assistants leave without having any idea how to replace them

No they're not. They are accountable, but responsibility is on the shoulders of those entrusted to do a job. It would have been completely irresponsible to keep them on under the circumstances, in the same way that senior execs in any business have to given gardening leave if their positions are untenable for the remainder of their notice period. There's no way the management team could continue under the circumstances and I'd be surprised if any of us really believed that.

I think most people would agree with Rab.

If you listened carefully to Mr Robertson's interview he made the point that whilst you hope and search for longevity in practice in the modern world of football that is by no means guaranteed. Mr King said he knew MW was using Rangers as a stepping stone and that they were job hunting.

So the Board should have been prepared and it's manifestly the case that they were not; or if they were and Murty was the standby then it was a mistake.