Storm needed to to blow away Nessy- Inverness v Rangers match preview.

Selling naming rights for £1 swapping said £1 for 25% of stadium advertising etc..etc.. are breaches of fiduciary duty, what type of Directions would do such a thing oh that's right your preferred choices that's who .

Same old record from you; what has any of that got to do with the current Board being prepared for their manager leaviing; answer nothing whatsoever.

Same old record from you; what has any of that got to do with the current Board being prepared for their manager leaviing; answer nothing whatsoever.

I don't know what went on between you and FS before mate but there is plenty being said about the current board, of whom I'll admit I have some thoughts myself. But you can't simply say, never mind that lot, what about this lot just because it suits you.

The previous mob were a shower of leeches who are still sucking the lifeblood out of our club. At least the current board have put their own money in. Whether it's enough money is a separate debate.

Being a director of a football club is one of the toughest gigs. I can't think of any other small businesses that have the same level of visibility and therefore scrutiny. The guys running them are not the top execs, afterall the best directors tend to go where the money is in the larger multi billion pound organisations. I think in many ways we've got an expectation that our club will be run in an expert fashion, but the club just doesn't have the infrastructure that larger companies have to secure that smooth running.

The club doesn't have the recruitment pipeline from a large HR team (to replace a manager). It doesn't have the quality or depth of a PR team which would exist in large companies. And it doesn't have the level of risk, finance and legal teams to prepare for the many challenges the club might face. Almost all clubs are the same, which is why it's easy to find fault in the way most clubs are run.

My point is that we have a decent board but not an expert, or well supported (with the necessary infrastructure) one. I can live with that as long as I believe that their motives are the right ones. I do, but I just wish they'd hurry up and restore some optimism by appointing someone soon.

In the meantime I just hope Murty has had enough of listening to whomever he has been up to now. It wouldn't surprise me if it was Walter, and would explain the sudden departure from playing football. ;-) He's had the opportunity to have a free shot at it and he's blowing it. It's time he stood up to be counted. We need to drop Miller (as much as I like him) and give someone else the chance to play through the middle. We're crying out for a change in that position.