Storm needed to to blow away Nessy- Inverness v Rangers match preview.

Hold on a minute, where were we exactly under Warburton? I failed to see the sizzling pass and move style. This is simply more of the same, from what I can see.

LOL we were at least second under MW. We'll be lucky to be top six under Murty

He's useless & clueless

Did you see his substitutions tonight ? Holt for Halliday.... Totally pointless at about 70mins. Like for like.

And Garner with 90secs left. Totally embarrassing

Get this guy out the Rangers dug out. And preferably out of Rangers altogether

Edited by RANGERRAB

I don't blame Murty, the man was asked to do a job, it was an offer he couldn't refuse, if you get my meaning. The board need to take the flak for this, ineffectual and timid.

He's useless & clueless. He can't do the job. He needs replaced within the next 48 hours

If you think Dodoo is the answer to our problems up front,may i suggest you dont leave the house in the first place.

If Dodoo had been given the same game time as Kenny Miller this season I bet he'd have scored a lot more than 6 league goals.

No I won't be going if Miller's playing on Wednesday. In fact I won't be back til he's dropped and preferably left Rangers

People should keep in mind that both Dodoo and Forrester are actually left-sided attacking midfielders / wingers. We utilize them where we see fit, be that secondary striker or even right attacking midfield. That is mainly done to shoe-horn McKay into the left slot (when he is actually a right winger ... which people will note, as he always goes to his right foot) and Miller into the middle. Waghorn goes right attacking midfield and that has been the mode for the last few months, with the only exception being Miller going into left wing slot to use Garner in the middle.

IMHO, we should kick the 4-3-3 into touch and play people where they belong.

People should keep in mind that both Dodoo and Forrester are actually left-sided attacking midfielders / wingers. We utilize them where we see fit, be that secondary striker or even right attacking midfield. That is mainly done to shoe-horn McKay into the left slot (when he is actually a right winger ... which people will note, as he always goes to his right foot) and Miller into the middle. Waghorn goes right attacking midfield and that has been the mode for the last few months, with the only exception being Miller going into left wing slot to use Garner in the middle.

IMHO, we should kick the 4-3-3 into touch and play people where they belong.

We need 5 in MF. MW got that bit correct