Storm needed to to blow away Nessy- Inverness v Rangers match preview.

"People firing blanks for months" who the hell else have we got,maybe Dodoo but that's it,so it's like doing the pools pick numbers and hope for a result.

Waghorn was a waste again on the right, Miller all over the place and not "through the middle". Generally, tonight we should have adopted a similar tactic like we had against Dundee (and it is beyond me why we changed it), i.e. 4-2-3-1. We simply must have a striker staying up top, harrassing defenders and stay generally there where he hurts people. Be that Waghorn or Garner, who did not do badly last week. Neither will change the lamented lack of goals from shots, but one never knows how e.g. a double-pronged attack will be with Garner and Waghorn through the middle.

McKay on the left wing has become far too predictable for defenders. Given that the rest of the front line is all over the park, the opposition can usually send two if not three defenders out and take care of Barrie. On the contrary, the right wing is as bare as it gets.

Toral was playing central midfield and holding player spraying the passes (but running on empty since about 70 mins). Thus, we could have dropped Halliday, used McKay behind the strikers and sent Dodoo on the left wing (his natural position, BTW), to add some spark and fresh blood. Miller or McKay could have been subbed with Forrester, who likes to have shot himself, even from distance ... something that has gone into hibernation with nigh all other attackers. Right now, 4-3-3 is not working for us, either because we do not have the right player material or the player material is no longer up for that at this level. To give the rest something to think about, I'd simply use a 4-4-2 next week ...

Alnwick

Hodson - Kiernan - Wilson - Wallace

McKay - Toral - Hyndman - Dodoo

Garner - Waghorn

A semi-solid defence with a young and willing attacking midfield in front of them and a double-headed strikeforce.

Edited by der Berliner

So the inference is that he's therefore some sort of fenian agent. Sigh.

We have a mountain of problems right now. He's not one of them.

He is our biggest problem at the moment. He is interim Rangers manager and is absolutely useless

Hes no better than the rest,thats whats going on.

That's really not what I've seen. When he's actually been given a chance, that is. Shit, we're one down to f*cking Partick, get big Dodoo on. Two goals and three points from said gentleman, thanks very much, enjoy a seat on the bench for four months.

He is our biggest problem at the moment. He is interim Rangers manager and is absolutely useless

Hold on a minute, where were we exactly under Warburton? I failed to see the sizzling pass and move style. This is simply more of the same, from what I can see.