[FT] Celtic 1 - 1 Rangers (Hill 87)

Them on BBC radio took it very bad :laugh::laugh2:

JGlasgowCelticKnight @DunoonaTIC

On what planet is that NOT a penalty?????

1:54 PM - 12 Mar 2017

Anthony Redmond @AntoRedmond93

Surely Hill fouled Griffiths there for a penalty.

1:49 PM - 12 Mar 2017

Kristian Ross @Kristian7Ross

Clint Hill brings down Leigh Griffiths in the box and replay indicates it looks like a penalty. Bobby Madden however, disagrees. Big call.

1:48 PM - 12 Mar 2017 · Coleraine, Northern Ireland

Would look petty. I would prefer we didn't !

Totally disagree mate, our players get hung by the press every time, and cheating should be cut out of the game, cheating should not be tolerated and if our club don't highlight it, because nobody else will, yet our players get trial by TV in every single match, I do agree our club shouldn't need to in a fair environment, but we all know we don't have that in Scottish football

Totally disagree mate, our players get hung by the press every time, and cheating should be cut out of the game, cheating should not be tolerated and if our club don't highlight it, because nobody else will, yet our players get trial by TV in every single match, I do agree our club shouldn't need to in a fair environment, but we all know we don't have that in Scottish football

The whole point is, as Uilleam points out, we shouldn't need to.

I will watch the game and if I think Brown used his elbows I will contact the SFA and highlight it - the fans can be the voice here rather than the Club.

Big Clint and Murty were outstanding in their post-match interviews on Sky there. I dont know how Murty can oversee such dire performances at Dundee and Inverness and then get that work-rate and performance out of them today.

Or was this the Pedro factor today in that they all know the new guy is watching and they are playing for the futures?

And the penalty has only had about 20 replays so far. hee-hee. Big Brenda is up next after the break, and as they go to adverts they show him confronting the referee about not giving them a non-penalty. GIRFUY Brenda!

Big Clint and Murty were outstanding in their post-match interviews on Sky there. I dont know how Murty can oversee such dire performances at Dundee and Inverness and then get that work-rate and performance out of them today.

Or was this the Pedro factor today in that they all know the new guy is watching and they are playing for the futures?

And the penalty has only had about 20 replays so far. hee-hee. Big Brenda is up next after the break, and as they go to adverts they show him confronting the referee about not giving them a non-penalty. GIRFUY Brenda!

Have they showed the Dembele dive yet?, or the Broon elbow?