[FT] Celtic 1 - 1 Rangers (Hill 87)

Well done Bears, a good fighting performance and with any luck we could, and should, have beaten them.

I'm actually gutted that we only got a draw with the two chances for Waghorn and the really poor goal we conceded. And I never thought that was a likely scenario that I would be gutted with a draw at 11.55am this morning.

The Shettlestons are gutted as Brenda goes around them all. If Craig Gordon is not MOTM I will be amazed. He was the difference between the two sides.

Gives us a bit of pride back. Well done Murty and the players.

All fans ever demand is effort, and we certainly got that from our team today, if we hadn't been so sloppy we would have battered them today, well done Rangers, proud of that today

Excellent, we could/should have won that, Dembele should be brought up in front of the compliance officer for diving,£50m?????????, Hill had him in his pocket all game, Tav had an excellent match

Yes the ginger haired tadger failed to impress. Tell me what he is worth in May 2018.

The Compliance Officer should be looking at Dembele's dive, and at Broonaldo's slap on the kisser to Holt (?).

I suspect that he won't.

Given where we are, a totally satisfying performance. Waghorn will and should have nightmares, Holt just a litte.

And poor Bobby Madden will now be slaughtered by the usual suspects and never ref a OF game again (at least this season).

Well done Rangers. A thoroughly deserved result and with a bit of luck we could have won.

Madden will have reffed his last match. The manks will see to that.

Let's run a sweep on how many times their penalty claim will be shown in the next 24 hours - I'll go for mullions.

Yes the ginger haired tadger failed to impress. Tell me what he is worth in May 2018.

The Compliance Officer should be looking at Dembele's dive, and at Broonaldo's slap on the kisser to Holt (?).

I suspect that he won't.

I want the club to highlight their dirty cheating players, I will be disappointed if they don't but won't hold my breath as our club is very soft/weak when it comes to these incidents

I suspect that he won't.

The compliance officer only looks at things which are highlighted on BBC Celtic, or the Daily Rhebel. At a push, a phone call from Lawwell. There is absolutely 100% no chance of either of those incidents even making the highlights reel, never mind being discussed by our mhedia or the compliance officer.

Well done Rangers. A thoroughly deserved result and with a bit of luck we could have won.

Madden will have reffed his last match. The manks will see to that.

Let's run a sweep on how many times their penalty claim will be shown in the next 24 hours - I'll go for mullions.

You're joking right?, he was another incompetent ref who was inTIMidated before a ball was kicked

What a game that was. At times we didn't close down their space in the middle of the park quick enough and they looked pretty strong but in the dangerous areas we controlled pretty much everything they had to offer. At one point it seemed to me that any Rangers challenge was a yellow card. My call before the game was just be difficult to beat and thats exactly what we were. If Waghorns finishing had been better we could have seriously embarrassed them today.

I never thought I'd celebrate a draw against that mob but I'm one happy bear this afternoon. WATP :nshappy:

Edited by Big Jaws