Rangers - Fake News Generator

I notice that this story is completely eradicated from all news outlets now (was it even on the BBC Scotland site at all!? - even though the programme was on the BBC!?).

Instead we have a story about Arsenal buying Tierney and Dembele.

It will be interesting to see how this proceeds.

• 2 weeks later...

FLANAGAN FACEBOOK FAKE

Facebook troll dupes thousands with fake Celtic WAG Helen Flanagan Old Firm post

A FACEBOOK account claiming to be Celtic WAG Helen Flanagan has duped thousands of users after the Hoops’ win over Rangers.

The profile wrote a post about racist comments in the wake of the Old Firm match at Hampden.

Helen’s representatives at ITV confirmed to the Scottish Sun that the account didn’t belong to the Coronation Street actress.

And they said the bogus profile would be flagged to facebook bosses.

The post talking about racist comments was published last night.

It read:

“You may not support Celtic FC and that’s fine but making racist comments is not okay. Really not okay at all.

“I’m even more sensitive to them now I have my daughter who also has a darker skin tone.

There is no need.”

It gained over 3,800 likes and attracted hundreds of comments who believed it to be from Helen.

The account features intimate images of Helen alongside her Celtic boyfriend Scott Sinclair.

It’s gained over 16,700 likes and is followed by as many users who have been duped into thinking it belongs to the 26-year-old.

There are even pics of the couple’s daughter Matilda, along with a number of posts supposedly from Helen herself.

The Corrie star had previously posted on Twitter last July that she didn’t use facebook.

We told you earlier this month how the actress said she wants more kids with Celtic ace Sinclair.

The actress said she knew she wanted to be a mum from the age of ten.

Whilst we're at it, is the media still suppressing Celtic's latest Pro-IRA banner that passed official vetting? Any news of the police arresting anyone for glorifying terrorism?

The media, such like Tom English just now on the BBC's webiste, has no room for that, as they need to fill the pages with all sorts of delusions of grandeur about raSellik, how grand and great, and dominant and fabulous they are ... not least compared to us peasants.

As I noted over on FF ...

Unless I am mistaken, Scotland belongs to the UK and within that country, the Terrorism Act 2002 and 2006 are applicable. The SPL, SPFL as well as SFA have for years neglected to adhere to it, as has the Police Force of Scotland. No matter any bills, these Acts are the law.

Hence, you would expect the Ministry of Justice have a look at that, or respective ministers. Likewise, you wonder why the Ministry of Defence is keeping quite when their dead soldiers are shamed and mocked by British citizens.

Last but not least, is the Manchester bombing of 1996 out of British memory already? Its victims are shamed and mocked.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-36474535

Maybe someone puts a few questions at the door of the right places?

Yip, in 21 years do you think it will be acceptable to sing songs and hang banners glorifying the London Bus bombings?

Why is there such a blind spot for the IRA? Is it ignorance? Are they just not deemed a significant threat anymore? No matter why, those banners, and they are providing it in writing, at a public place, are unequivocally glorifying terrorist activities against our own country.

Edited by StuGers