Rangers - Fake News Generator

I'm on holiday at the moment and have only just read this. It is a Brilliant piece Stugers! I could not agree more. This is being orchestrated from the highest level in the hope of ostracising the unionist community. This would potentially have massive political effect. Unionists who are still in the majority by a full 10% are being made to feel second class. Imagine life under independent SNP rule?

From what I can gather at the moment though, is that far more people are noticing the state we are going in as a country this time. I suspect nippys time has come and gone. This is her one last throw of the dice. I predict a poor showing in the up coming council elections too for them with labour gains. However the attacks on our club, history and culture will continue. Ending only when the racist and sectarian nationalist republicans are removed from power.

Cheers. Glad it's not just me!

Celtic plot sensational swoop for on-loan Rangers star Emerson Hyndman

MailSport understands the Parkhead club have made an inquiry to his parent club Bournemouth about the midfielder’s availability in the summer.

ByScott McDermott

Celtic are plotting a sensational move to sign on-loan Rangers star Emerson Hyndman for next season.

MailSport understands the Parkhead club have made an inquiry to his parent club Bournemouth about the midfielder’s availability in the summer.

The American is on loan at Ibrox after being signed by former Gers boss Mark Warburton in January.

But Celtic gaffer Brendan Rodgers is now keen on Hyndman and wants him to join their Old Firm rivals next term.

The 20-year-old has been excellent for Rangers since his arrival, scoring four goals in 11 games, and he’s become a fans’ favourite at Ibrox.

Hyndman almost earned a late winner in yesterday’s 1-1 draw with Motherwell and played a key role in Rangers’ recent 1-1 draw at Celtic Park when his shot was parried to Clint Hill, who equalised.

He still has three years left on his contract but boss Eddie Howe could be willing to let him leave due to limited first-team chances in the Premier League.

Hyndman joined Bournemouth from Fulham in 2016 for a fee of around £750,000.

But now Celtic are ready to go after him and have made initial contact with the Cherries.

Several places touted major investment in the club by the end of March 2017,can we now attribute this investment to the fake news generator.

I can't even remember seeing those stories.

Celtic plot sensational swoop for on-loan Rangers star Emerson Hyndman

ByScott McDermott

Celtic are plotting a sensational move to sign on-loan Rangers star Emerson Hyndman for next season.

The American is on loan at Ibrox after being signed by former Gers boss Mark Warburton in January.

But Celtic gaffer Brendan Rodgers is now keen on Hyndman and wants him to join their Old Firm rivals next term.

The 20-year-old has been excellent for Rangers since his arrival, scoring four goals in 11 games, and he’s become a fans’ favourite at Ibrox.

Hyndman almost earned a late winner in yesterday’s 1-1 draw with Motherwell and played a key role in Rangers’ recent 1-1 draw at Celtic Park when his shot was parried to Clint Hill, who equalised.

He still has three years left on his contract but boss Eddie Howe could be willing to let him leave due to limited first-team chances in the Premier League.

Hyndman joined Bournemouth from Fulham in 2016 for a fee of around £750,000.

But now Celtic are ready to go after him and have made initial contact with the Cherries.

I find that quite heartening.

Obviously, Emerson's performance at ra Stydome has Brendan slightly unnerved. a semi-final approaches and the pressure of the Treble must be relieved. Issue some disinformation and unsettle the player; dozens of Yahoo journos will be willing to pose the relevant questions to the Rangers manager and on loan player. Brendan has spoken.

Or, Rod Petrie has asked Big Peter for another emergency loan signing for next season. Lenny has identified Hyndman, compliant Rod is anxious to maintain his status as Big Peter's favourite Toady and secure Hibs status as ra Sellik's favoured feeder club. Scott Allan, Liam Henderson, and Chris Commons are in a collective state of high dungeon.

Why would Bournemouth sell a young player they signed last summer on a four year deal who has since shown excellent progress at the club he's been loaned out to ?

If I were Bournemouth I'd be begging Rangers to take him next season hoping they'd be getting back the finished article at the end of next season and ready to go into their first team squad.

Slow news day at he sunday liam ?

Edited by RANGERRAB

https://johnjamessite.com

Another fantastic piece of Fake News from the king.

Worth a read as they are hilarious.

I would post some of the others but they get hits for accidentally clicking on adverts (hence extra pennies) so I'll refrain. JJ relies purely on donations though so no harm in a share.