Rangers - Fake News Generator

3 hours ago, StuGers said:

It is of no surprise that Dornan has been exposed (again) for lying.

we’re still waiting on the outcome of the investigation into the “smash a F*nian” flyer that he was sent.

It was such a horrendous issue as far as he was concerned that I'm so surprised that Dornan hasn't been pushing the police for an update on their investigation.  I'm sure that any day now he will tweet about the results of this - or maybe not.  As a tax payer and citizen of this country, I think I (and everyone's else) am due an update on what the police have found.  This cannot be allowed to be swept under the carpet.  Maybe Humza (his colleague who also displayed outrage) will support him in demanding an update from the authorities.  Probably not though.

Dornan is an embarrassment.

He typifies everything that is wrong with holyrood.

A devolved assembly(never a government) full of too many unimportant, underemployed  nobodies looking for something to do or say to justify their existence

16 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Dornan is an embarrassment.

He typifies everything that is wrong with holyrood.

A devolved assembly(never a government) full of too many unimportant, underemployed  nobodies looking for something to do or say to justify their existence

He is a publicly elected official.....if you are one of his constituents, feel free to question his actions through the proper, official channels.  As with ALL MPs/MSPs, they are answerable to their voters.

• 2 weeks later...

So in today’s headlines from the BBC, Daily Record and Evening Times, you would believe the following.

Rangers fans attacked a group of poor Croatian fans on Paisley Road West.

It doesn’t take a lot of digging to find the following;

These Croatian “fans” were tooled up for a fight.

There are videos of these Croatian “fans” attacking Rangers fans kicking it all off. This is in the middle of parents and children and older folk.

A Rangers pub was turned over by this group of Croatian “fans”.

This whole event seems co-ordinated from a notorious pub in Govan, one which the SNP ministers were recently happy to get their picture taken in.

How much of this is reported in the media? Absolutely none of it.

As I’ve said multiple times, the hatred and fake news against us is continuing to ramp up week-by-week.

More sinister is how this event was allowed to occur? Many reports from fans are of this phalanx of Croatians storming up Paisley Road West causing havoc for miles, yet the police did absolutely nothing. How was that possible? Serious questions must be asked of the police and if they are capable of protecting the citizens of this city, or are Rangers fans and the area around Ibrox just fair game for foreign thugs?

Edited by StuGers

On seeing the posted video it is plain to see the perpetrators are dressed in black all wearing shorts which to me indicates an " Organised Gang",and should have been easily noticed  and effectively policed and would have been so if wearing Rangers colours.

No doubt the usual mhedia will have the trouble associated to the big bad Gers fans.

Another example of one rule for us. Another rule for everyone else and nobody in our so called media will call it out for what it is. Last time I checked you pay the same taxes to pay for Plod Scotland and the shower at Holyrood, regardless of whether you support Rangers or not. We seem to be getting the shitty end of that particular deal.