The worst player you ever seen playing for Rangers

I don't like to be unkind so I won't name the centre half involved in a terrible debacle.

Fair play. He was outstanding when he played for Buckie Thistle.

Willie T came in from St Mirren and steadied the ship.

We have had the best and the hardest so who was the worst for me its Mervan Celik could not believe what I was seeing that day , still cant .

Mervin Celik for me also. There is no way that guy was a professional footballer.

Alex Clelland was a decent player for us, but there was one evening against Juventus when he looked like the worst football player ever (not just for us). Del Pierro tied him in knots that evening and I still cringe when I think about how bad he made Clelland look. I bet he still has nightmares about that.

Having said that, Del Pierro would have made anyone look bad the way he played that night.

Edited by Gaffer

I don't like this kind of thing, as a rule, but Kevin Kyle must be in the top one....played like a donkey, of the stuffed souvenir variety.

He was done, but our philanthropist of a manger saw fit to play him, and pay him.

For the avoidance of doubt, I don't blame the player for taking the dough.

Edited by Uilleam