Rangers v Motherwell- April's Full day

*cough* *cough* Kris Boyd (1st time around)

Couldn't agree more... I don't feel he would be expensive and would be a valuable option to have, even if just as a squad player

He is a very decent player and would be a good squad player, however I don't think we can afford to spend any money on squad players. I think every penny we have has to go into players that can enhance the first eleven. We've got enough squad players in the first eleven at the moment.

He is a very decent player and would be a good squad player, however I don't think we can afford to spend any money on squad players. I think every penny we have has to go into players that can enhance the first eleven. We've got enough squad players in the first eleven at the moment.

Very true, hopefully we can make a pretty penny of some of the 'deadwood', however, I feel that may be being greedy

To me the changes were OTT and Senderos should have came on.

However, I did acknowledge the positives of the subs and we could easily have won the game given the chances we did create as a result of a more offensive setup. On the other hand, Wes made a superb contribution and 'Well were also wasteful outwith those saves and I'd argue created more than us because we were so open.

One half of me enjoyed the subs but the other half of me seen them as an unnecessary risk. No matter, it was certainly different and exciting for sure so I'm not complaining too much.

With Hill, Wallace and Wilson all out for Wednesday according to the official site, one wonders what is in store for Rugby Park!?

I wouldn't be averse to seeing Toral back there beside Kiernan. I thought he played very well back there - thought he read the game well, was positionally sound and also managed to distribute the ball from the back. Senderos would be the obvious decision right enough but I would like to see if Toral's was a one-off or not in terms of performance back there.

The full back positions should be fine though - surely he will use Hodson on the left and Tavernier comes back in on the right.

I wouldn't be averse to seeing Toral back there beside Kiernan. I thought he played very well back there - thought he read the game well, was positionally sound and also managed to distribute the ball from the back. Senderos would be the obvious decision right enough but I would like to see if Toral's was a one-off or not in terms of performance back there.

The full back positions should be fine though - surely he will use Hodson on the left and Tavernier comes back in on the right.

Won't Danny Wilson play alongside Kiernan?

Should we not be looking at a better calibre player than Moult? Scoring goals in the SPFL proves nothing

Hmmm,tell that to dembele and griffiths.Look,hes better than anything we have at the moment,thats good enough for me.Hes worth a look at least.

I think he would do well.

Sniping at Miller again give it up in the second he done more as a captain than Wallace has done in at any time.

Problems are central defense with option of Senderos or Wilson both bombscares.

Agree with Moult being worth a punt have said that a couple of times now to friends.

Toral unlikely to play Wednesday as that pitch is a bit dodgy for his knees.

A back 3 of Kiernan, Senderos, Toral?? Tav has a slight injury, a big risk to lose him aswell, maybe give him an hour of the last 30 mins.