[FT] Kilmarnock 0 - 0 Rangers

There is no midfield visible bar Hyndman on occasion and that we utilize Bates of all people as the chap to distribute the ball to the strikers and around is rather shocking. We can sub Holt and Halliday straight away with Miller and Toral ...

I'm satisfied so far. Are some maybe forgetting we have a scratch team on the park and to me it's obvious that some like Holt and Waghorn have been advised to protect the youngsters in defence ?

We were in no danger for the first 45 minutes and have certainly looked the better side,

I'm satisfied so far. Are some maybe forgetting we have a scratch team on the park and to me it's obvious that some like Holt and Waghorn have been advised to protect the youngsters in defence ?

We were in no danger for the first 45 minutes and have certainly looked the better side,

Satisfied is reasonable, however we don't look much different than we did under Warburton, having said that it's the same players so is understandable, I am just looking for some sort of lift from the players, maybe I'm just expecting too much?