Joe Dodoo - Time To Step Up

Just thinking it is time this guy really pushed himself now there is a new manager in place, as all the players he has a clean slate, and the way PC likes the team to be more aggressive going forward in numbers it could be the making of him.He clearly knows where the goal is as he is accurate and always looks calm and composed.

Will PC start him this weekend?, I hope so as he deserves more game time and he should get a wee run in the team to give himself a chance and let us all see just what he can do and without slagging off any of our other strikers he would not weaken the team.

Thoughts?

The only thing that scares defenders is pace, and JD certainly has that. Would like to see him get a starting run as I think he offers more than Garner and/or Waghorn, but just wondering if he is viewed as an impact player i.e. coming on in the 70th minute with the brief to run at defences. Mind you MOH has plenty of pace and has done the square root of f.a. with that! Would love to see young Atayaki getting some game time before the end of the season as well. Lightning quick with good skill, could definitely bring a new dimension to the right side of the field. Might be a bit of a lightweight though, hope he is hitting the gym.

I think he needs to bulk up a little mind you.

Thats exactly what I said after his 2 goals against Partick, if he could tone up he would improve. And I thought on Saturday he was a bit bigger.

What Ive seen of him has been impressive. But we havent seen enough to know if he is an impact player off the bench or if he can do that for 90 mins. But he has to get a run out.

He needs a run of games and he needs to be allowed to be ineffective in some of f them without being binned.

I'm sure he's got what it takes. Runs like a footballer not a road runner.

Yeah this is spot on, he needs a run in the team and not just pulled out the follow game for another 6 matches.