The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

Maybe a couple of years ago - but nowadays £4m is pennies to these teams. If MW really wants him he will view £4m as a sound investment.

£4m has been pennies to these teams for as far back as I can remember. It doesn't mean an English side is going to spend that sort of money on a mediocre player in Scotland.

£4m has been pennies to these teams for as far back as I can remember. It doesn't mean an English side is going to spend that sort of money on a mediocre player in Scotland.

Fraser Forster was playing in a mediocre league and is English. They got about 6M. We always under value our players

Warbs wants Wes Former Rangers boss Mark Warburton weighs up move to take Wes Foderingham to Nottingham Forest

The ex-Light Blues gaffer has already plundered his old club for winger Barrie McKay

Exclusive

By Kenny Millar

19th July 2017, 10:33 pm

MARK WARBURTON is weighing up another raid on Rangers with Wes Foderingham next in his sights.

Former Gers gaffer Warbs has already plundered his old club for Barrie McKay.

Warbs signed Wes for Rangers from Swindon two years ago

Now the Nottingham Forest boss is desperate to bring in a keeper as he prepares for the new Championship season.

But if he wants to net Foderingham — who he signed for Gers from Swindon two seasons ago — he will have to stump up hard cash.

Even then, Ibrox boss Pedro Caixinha is unlikely to want to lose his No 1 choice, with Jak Alnwick and Liam Kelly the only other keepers on the club’s books.

But Warburton may test his resolve as he searches for a keeper he can rely on.

Yes please Warbs, £3M and he is yours, and I will have to apologise to Frankie who has always claimed he will go for £3M, while I think he is worth about 3 bob! No better than average for me, and to my recollection has NEVER made an excellent save while the game is in the balance. All his great saves come at 3-0 up or 3-0 down (i.e. when pressure is off).

Sadly as the story is in the gutter press, I dont believe a word of it.

No better than average for me, and to my recollection has NEVER made an excellent save while the game is in the balance. All his great saves come at 3-0 up or 3-0 down (i.e. when pressure is off).

Rangers v Motherwell earlier this year when he brought out some fantastic saves.

No better than average for me, and to my recollection has NEVER made an excellent save while the game is in the balance. All his great saves come at 3-0 up or 3-0 down (i.e. when pressure is off).

I am not a huge fan, but he made a world class save against them in the closing moments of extra time at the SCSF iirc.

Don't recall a great save in the SF to be honest, would need to see it again.

He put the thumbs free kick onto the bar in the dying seconds at 2-2 , fantastic save , the bottom line is this guy has been let down time after time by rotten defences , let's see how he shapes up this season before slaughtering him