The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

About the Foderingham one, I would just worry about Alnwick's lact of first team football if he was promoted to number 1 straight away. Who else could we bring in? I saw someone posing McGregor but he has lost his form. In saying that so had Gordon prior to training with McCoists team so McGregor may be a possible option.

Keepers are massively important and we have been blessed with some cracking keepers over the years, we need a solid long term number 1 again.

I thought Fod was one of the very few players that would be someone we would keep long term, but just shows the difference in opinions. Regardless, I would not want McGregor back, for many of the same reasons I don't want Ferguson or Boyd back at the club in any capacity. I thought their attitude was so unprofessional and my perception of them is that they're a bad influence. Add to that, he's just not that good anymore.

The park just along from Girvan? Is the "Roxy" still on the corner and the "Harbour Bar" up across from the harbour (funnily enough...).

Good weather coming this Monday and Tuesday Boabie, 20-23 degrees! Be nice down there!!

The park between Turnberry and Girvan mate. I think what used to be the Roxy is now called Flynns Boatyard. I'd a couple of pints in the Harbour midweek.

Unfortunately due to my wifes work we're heading home tomorrow. I'll be back down in a few days to carry out repairs and redecorating in the van .

I have posted this on the match thread, perhaps this is the right place.

This is from twitter.

Pedro just saying on SSN that hopefully 2 more signings that know about Rangers and importantly Rangers fans, hmmmmm the plot thickens

I have posted this on the match thread, perhaps this is the right place.

This is from twitter.

Pedro just saying on SSN that hopefully 2 more signings that know about Rangers and importantly Rangers fans, hmmmmm the plot thickens

It's obvious one of them is Sebo, the other?

IanDurrant 10 on FF

Clubs were speaking last week

This week I expect serious movement

Rangers & Hearts both know exactly where each other stand

Pedro has been openly telling everyone he's desperate to sign Walker

Dave King's go-to man from the Sun says ...

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT Rangers set to make final bid for Hearts ace Jamie Walker while Aberdeen’s Kenny McLean remains on Pedro Caixinha’s radar

SunSport understands Gers, who have already had a £500,000 bid rejected, will up their offer this week

By Andy Devlin 23rd July 2017, 10:58 pm Updated: 23rd July 2017, 11:00 pm

RANGERS will make a final take it or leave it offer for Hearts ace Jamie Walker.

SunSport understands Gers, who have already had a £500,000 bid rejected, will up their offer this week.

Tynecastle chiefs want £1million for the winger, but Gers are not prepared to pay that. Walker, 24, has one year of his Jambos contract left to run, and Ibrox bosses will increase their bid to £600,000.

Aberdeen star Kenny McLean also remains on Gers boss Pedro Caixinha’s radar, but the Dons are adamant McLean will NOT be sold.

Caixinha said: “I think that you know how many more players I want.

“We have our targets, but the transfer window doesn’t close for a few more weeks.

“The chairman and board have been doing a fantastic job on their side. We’re trying to do the best on our side.

“We know what we want, and together we’re going to get it.

“I won’t mention names, but you seem to know better than myself. You’ve identified we need two more players. We’ll try to have them with us. If not the two, then at least one.”

Caixinha confirmed Lee Wallace will continue as skipper.

Caixinha added: “We will have a group of five captains this season. Lee is the one who will wear the armband, but that is not important, the important thing is we have leaders.”

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1323100/rangers-set-to-make-final-bid-for-hearts-ace-jamie-walker-while-aberdeens-kenny-mclean-remains-on-pedro-caixinhas-radar/

Naismith is a free transfer Norwich can't afford his wages 50k + a week the parachute payments run out next year they can't keep him

... and a blast from the past:

Not sure about Mclean.

But if Hearts don't accept 600k for Walker we can just sign him on a pre contract in 6 months time. Just make sure the player knows we want him and he gets a free move and bigger signing on fee himself rather than pay Hearts.