The Fifth Official Gersnet Dinner

dgmq9l.jpg

you take it off the hook and whack your typewriter?....wtf!

I guess that beats the one about the secretary who told the typewriter engineer that she couldn't understand how her machine always typed 89 :flash:

OK guys.

I have confirmed the final numbers as 11, so no late call offs and no refunds from here on.

I have also arranged that there will be a bottle of the Merlot opened on the table for the sophisticates amongst the party and the beer drinkers may have whatever they chose for "the first drink free". The only draft beer they have is $_58.JPG. However, you can also chose from bottles of Budweiser, Stella and possibly Miller The soft drinks are also included.

Budweiser, Stella and possibly Miller bottles will be available thereafter for £3.50, normal price £4.00. House wine is £16.95 (still negotiating on that), Pints of Moretti are £5.20 and other drinks are all per the menu prices.

I think this also makes it easy for us wine drinkers to buy bottles and settle separately from the :drink: drinkers.

Can all those meeting at the JG please indicate here.

Anyone going direct don't start without us.

First drinks are 2.30pm-3.00pm. Lunch is timed for 3.00pm.

Edited by BrahimHemdani
Miller may not be available (the bottled beer not the player!)

Good work Alan - I'm sure everyone will have a good time.

PS: I'll try to get the graphic to you today - sorry but I've been snowed under at work this week.

I would like to wish all attending this a very enjoyable afternoon. I am gutted at both missing the game tomorrow and the festivities amongst good fellow Bears afterwards.

I look forward to reading all about it over the weekend.

I would like to wish all attending this a very enjoyable afternoon. I am gutted at both missing the game tomorrow and the festivities amongst good fellow Bears afterwards.

I look forward to reading all about it over the weekend.

Thank you for your kind thoughts TB.

According to the Official Records of the Official Gersnet Dinners, after attending the first two, this will be three in a row you have missed. Time you were making a reappearance. :D

We will be glad to accept a donation to the kitty in your absence and that goes for all other absentees as well :cheers: