[FT] Celtic 2 - 0 Rangers

They are way ahead of us and we have a lot of catching up to do!, slating our own players will change nothing!, it has been clear for a while we need to get better quality players in, let's hope PC can do that for next season!

Fine,do you want Tav as a full back?Do you want Waghorn?Tell me how defending those two will make us better?

They deserve slating----end of.If the manager doesnt realise Tav cant defend then we are going nowhere.

Waghorn---least said etc.

Fine,do you want Tav as a full back?Do you want Waghorn?Tell me how defending those two will make us better?

They deserve slating----end of.If the manager doesnt realise Tav cant defend then we are going nowhere.

Waghorn---least said etc.

You are always looking for an argument!, they are a better team than us,simples!

I thought PC showed them too much respect tactically, but the players have not helped matters; useless and unable to string a simple pass together. We can do much better than this.

They've not done much with the dominance.

If we were capable to hitting the target, we could've had a couple towards the end.

I thought PC showed them too much respect tactically, but the players have not helped matters; useless and unable to string a simple pass together. We can do much better than this.

They've not done much with the dominance.

If we were capable to hitting the target, we could've had a couple towards the end.

This has been our problem all season

I thought Tavernier was our best player, today.

I don't mind slating our players, because they deserve it today; they didn't turn up. We all know we need an upgrade all over the park. However, these players are better than what they've shown today.

Edited by Rousseau