Partick Thistle 1 - 2 Rangers

Unbelievable finish to the game. It still papers over the cracks, though.

Absolutely. The first half, after 10 minutes, was a dog's breakfast.

The inability to defend crosses into the box at all is astounding in professionally trained/coached footballers.

The lack of basic skills is likewise astonishing: some players have the first touch of a jackhammer, some the passing ability of blind man fleeing in fear his life, some both.

i have no doubt that the Referee Supervisor will apologise personally to Pedro C., and via him, to Joe G., for that rather pernickety yellow card.

I imagine that he is on the 'phone as I type.

The phones the Referees use have only one number programmed into them 1888 tims are us.

This is as bad as I've seen us in years. The long balls are just making me want to switch the TV off.

I didn't think we could get worse than the football of McCoists team but Pedro is proving me wrong.

I am beginning to wonder if the Manager has decided to demonstrate the paucity of the squad? .

I am beginning to wonder if the manager has a scooby?

I think the managers ideas are better suited to better players. The only criticism I have of PC just now is that he's changing tactics too much, with players that are just too rubbish to execute them.

The season is a write-off, so I'm glad to see PC giving the youngsters a go. We've been saying it all season: we need a massive clear-out and upgrade in every position; the manager can't do anything about that just now.

I thought Garner was good today. He didn't get much service, but when we did he won everything, both in the air and into feet; and a good finish for the goal.

Edited by Rousseau

It probably secures a minimum third with still a chance of second and if you think back to early season we were seeing even our own predicting a struggle to be top 6 at best. It's not where we want to be by a long way but we have a transfer window coming up and Euro participation next season while the chance of finishing second playing so relatively badly means the only way is up.

I think the managers ideas are better suited to better players. The only criticism I have of PC just now is that he's changing tactics too much, with players that are just too rubbish to execute them.

The season is a write-off, so I'm glad to see PC giving the youngsters a go. We've been saying it all season: we need a massive clear-out and upgrade in every position; the manager can't do anything about that just now.

I thought Garner was good today. He didn't get much service, but when we did he won everything, both in the air and into feet; and a good finish for the goal.

A manager or coach should be able to make players play to the best of their ability. This team has went backwards since Pedro came in.