Partick Thistle 1 - 2 Rangers

Had a great view of the two goals and must yet again praise Kenny for his run and cross,and also for his effort in chasing back the left winger in a thistle attack late in the game,he still proves how a good pro should work.

Like a few on here I thought Garner worked well today and if he had some decent back-up we could have done better.

Three games to go let's try them without Waghorn as he is an embarrassment.

Reckon I must have been sat not far from you MacK? Opposite the 18 yard line 10 rows back.

Coop,I was in row JH7/X/182,just where you come through the stairs a good view and at end of row.

JH7/H/176 a bit further down MacK but the same good view of all the goals. I was just next to what must have been the UB squad that were on the pitch at the end.

Nothing to do with this game probably but while watching a football programme one of the Pundits said if a team knows they are playing against a technical team they don't cut the grass, I had heard of making the pitch smaller but not cutting the grass was new on me.