Partick Thistle 1 - 2 Rangers

I was on a family outing yesterday so didn't get to see the game.

For my troubles I did manage to listen to the 2nd half on Radio Scotland on the way home. Rob McLean really isn't a fan of Rangers - a poor excuse for an objective commentary.[/QUOTE]

Par for the course within Scottish gutter press!, they are all too busy sticking the boot in at every opportunity!, this is where we are and what we are up against, only in Scotland would this happen!, for everything that we have been through and now qualified for European football we should be applauded, but the gutter press have no respect and would quite happily see us fail at everything.

For my troubles I did manage to listen to the 2nd half on Radio Scotland on the way home. Rob McLean really isn't a fan of Rangers - a poor excuse for an objective commentary.

He originates from Dingwall, and he spouts the narrative of being a life long Ross County supporter. He is a man in his fifties, thus County have been a Highland League club for the majority of his life, all of his formative years. His older colleagues say he was an Aberdeen supporter before he left BBC Scotland for the wealth of Setanta. The Ross County fixation being promoted on his return to PQ. The continuous narrative is Rangers hating.

There's another thing, McLean returns to BBC Scotland and receives no grief. Similarly, Charlie Mann and Jum Spence. Cosgrove spent two hours on Saturday berating Daryl Broadfoot reference Level 5. Why such a hard-on for Jim Traynor's company?

Meanwhile, former "Rangers fan", professional beggar and full time fool JJ has his say on yesterdays game -

" A hat tip is due to Andrew Dallas for ensuring that Rangers Lite’s late pressure paid off in the 94th minute. It was a sterling effort on his part. A deft touch, unlike the blunderbus that ensured Rangers Lite a replay against Albion Rovers in the 96th minute when the ball and the Rovers keeper were both bundled into the net. Did father Hugh school his son in the Rangers-facing dark arts? The apple has not fallen far from the poisoned tree. " :laugh:

Hurting much Paddy ? :flute:

Cosgrove spent two hours on Saturday berating Daryl Broadfoot reference Level 5. Why such a hard-on for Jim Traynor's company?

That's something I've never understood about those Rangers-haters online and in the media - why does the perceived "conning" of the Rangers support by Level 5 bother them so much ?

On a more serious matter did anyone notice if the man who was lying unconscious outside the main stand near the thistle shop , I hope the bloke is in fine fettle this morning .

For my troubles I did manage to listen to the 2nd half on Radio Scotland on the way home. Rob McLean really isn't a fan of Rangers - a poor excuse for an objective commentary.

Objectivity went oot the windae at BBC PQ a long time ago, it was replaced by Partizan and biased opinion, Strange in a city where more than half the fans are Rangers supporters, they can't ever find one voice with less than a thinly veiled hatred of our club. You would almost think this agenda was contrived, surely not?

That's something I've never understood about those Rangers-haters online and in the media - why does the perceived "conning" of the Rangers support by Level 5 bother them so much ?

The guy is the gift that keeps on giving. So he is insinuating that the win was due to the ref? Superb!

Objectivity went oot the windae at BBC PQ a long time ago, it was replaced by Partizan and biased opinion, Strange in a city where more than half the fans are Rangers supporters, they can't ever find one voice with less than a thinly veiled hatred of our club. You would almost think this agenda was contrived, surely not?

There are a remarkably large number of institutions in Scotland that a similar stat is surprisingly replicated.

I couldn't get to a screen yesterday until just before McKay scored. Rangers were magnificent. Wizardry from McKay and Tavernier, hard work throughout the team and buzzbomb Miller in a diagonal sprint to create the chance for a Jimmy Millar style header from Garner.

Seems I was very lucky to have missed the previous eighty minutes.

Actually my praise of KM is genuine. Just before the winner he had done a forty yard sprint to force a Thistle attacker into a loose pass. You could see him go up a gear for the second twenty when most forwards would be easing off passing the buck to a defender.

Despite losing the ten minutes 0-2 Jags looked like a team.

Watching the video only serves to prove the impression on the day of the immense performance of Kenny Miller, who like a fine wine just seems to get better with age.

Starting in CMF and ending wide right, in the closing minutes he ran all the way back to cover at RB; then somehow found the energy and no little skill in the fourth minute of injury time, to beat three men in a run that would have made Willie Henderson proud and put in an inch perfect cross for Garner to nod home.

For someone who seemed destined to be a bit part player, two years ago, he has made himself an indispensable starter and 90 minute player week in week out.

What a fine example he is to all around him.

Player of the season by a long way.