Partick Thistle 1 - 2 Rangers

Long wait for kick off!!!, the game is tomorrow!:D

Ha ha ha ha!!! Oh man... I was waiting on bus and had a look at my ticket. Wondering why folk looking at me funny!! Pmsl. I'm taking pelters for this.

I will go back home then ha ha ha!!

Ive always wondered if anyone has actually done that - turn up to a game on the wrong day.

I've faced miles of walking to turn up at Ibrox only to find the match called off because of fog a couple of times.

Another trip through to Paisley - the game went ahead but again due to fog we couldn't see what was going on at the other end of the pitch. I think it ended up 0-0 or 1-1 too. :(

I just got in a fluster wondering if I got it wrong.:D Had a quick panic search before reading the later posts. if I had read one post more I would have read the answer.:)

Very good points in here. I always feel that there might be too much pressure when playing for Rangers. Being behind Celtic now is not a shame because this club hasn't got the funds to buy a team of superstars to compete with them ini their first season in the SPL.

Rangers beat Aberdeen away from home to a side on a really high - well, that's what people expect a Rangers team to do right? I thought it needed a great team effort to win there. After the Celtic game that great win unfortunately seems to count nil.

All they players who were great against Aberdeen should be sold after the Celtic game. I believe that this team, if gelled together nicely, would have had the potential to cause Celtic some trouble, at least to finish above Aberdeen.

why didn't it happen, i don't know - but you can't blame the players alone, it was a strange season, that's what it surely was...

As many decent Rangers fans try to bring in is the fact that money doesn't always but success (Leicester), but as long as there are so many people insisting that Rangers must already now (and always) be above Celtic - no wonder players perform like they did

against Celtic. It was really hurting to see the team being humilated on the field and even more so by C****c players bragging about how easy it was to beat them , Simunovuc bragging how great his tackle was (it was only because of Kenny's instictive decision of not going into the tackle as well, otherwise that leg would have been broken - but now everybody thinks it was a great tackle - sick)

Reading all those stories of Celtic and their neverending disgusting behaviour makes me dislike them even more and on the other hand makes me even prouder that i do support a team like the Glasgow Rangers.

Before too long, Brownie and his green friends will be choking on their laughter about Rangers as they did before Rangers went down.

If people learn to take the pressure off their own team, the more and the quicker they will succeed. It all starts already this sunday. The Players will be nervous again because of the expectations - so just show them that you support them, be patient if they don't score within the first 30 mins and don't boo them when they fall behind after the first corner (sarcasm)

Rangers need the fans support to become great again

I agree with Pete and can't argue with much of what you say here except that if you would like to go back to the match thread, you will see the video of THAT tackle and the freeze frames posted by Pete. It was a one footed, (left leg bent out of the way) clean tackle and Miller's momentum carried him over Simunovic's hip. I think it would be fair to say that most though certainly not all on here eventually agreed with that view. If Simunovic was playing for Rangers we would have been lauding him for a great tackle. We need a CB like that.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Just managed to read the preview now Pete. Good read as usual.

Off to Firhill. I just hope the team turn up today? I'm actually dreading what I'm going to watch!

Can't remember ever feeling this apprehensive such was the level of indifference in the performance last week.

Dodoo I suspect will start as PC seemed to drop hints at his press conference.

Haven't noticed your match report as yet?

Published the preview with Rangers as the home team... :facepalm:

Almost as bad as coop heading to the bus stop a day early!

Now corrected. Apologies.

Edited by Rousseau