Partick Thistle 1 - 2 Rangers

Hitler made one big mistake. He should have attacked Britain first instead of Russia. Britain was down to Dad's army and leaving Britain gave the Americans a base in Europe. I know it is off topic but that is why I love the Gersnet.:)

just the one?:lol:

Hitler made one big mistake. He should have attacked Britain first instead of Russia. Britain was down to Dad's army and leaving Britain gave the Americans a base in Europe. I know it is off topic but that is why I love the Gersnet.:)

If he had continued bombing military targets instead of switching to london as well.

Just managed to read the preview now Pete. Good read as usual.

Off to Firhill. I just hope the team turn up today? I'm actually dreading what I'm going to watch!

Can't remember ever feeling this apprehensive such was the level of indifference in the performance last week.

Dodoo I suspect will start as PC seemed to drop hints at his press conference.

Groundhog Day! De ja vu anyone?.......

just the one?:lol:

Strategic wise, changing from Britain to the Soviet Union was probably his most fatal one, from a war-winning perspective. Annexing Britain would have robbed the US the gate to Europe and would have made it far more difficult for them to join the war in Europe and push the Nazis into oblivion. Thankfully, he committed that error.

Edited by der Berliner

A look at the injury table tells us ...

Missing:

- Jordan Rossiter (back problem, rehab phase)

- Niko Kranjčar (cruciate knee, rehab phase)

- Lee Hodson (ankle joint)

- Rob Kiernan (calf)

- Philippe Senderos (knee)

- Lee Wallace (stomach)

- Emerson Hyndman (foot)

Doubtful:

Jon Toral (rib)

You would hope we see some of our squad players, IMHO, today would be good for Windass, Dodoo and Forrester, less so O'Halloran, at least from the start.