Wonder how many would want him back, I would simply because he's a quality player (let's move on from that...) we need to move in the right direction with the right players and also a player who has done and I am sure would do damage to Celtic which at this moment in time is a bonus we must take into consideration. If it can be done then I hope it gets done as we aren't going to pick up many quality players. He is a bit of a moaning faced git but I see this as a positive also as that can be a good thing in a player and he has some grit about him also.

How do you know who we are going to pick up?

Naismith had his chance he walked away

And signing 30 year olds is bad buisness

No matter how good they are

We should be looking towards younger guys with sell on fees after scopping them up for nought

We should be looking towards younger guys with sell on fees after scopping them up for nought

He's got a good 3 years in him and sell on value is all very well if you have a proven player, we have been burned with the likes of Crooks, Windass and Dodoo all here so we can attain sell on value down the line. Was only generalising we may well get some quality players but what I meant was you need to grab guys like Naismith when you can.

Edited by scotjo

Proven player the wrong side of 30 who even played up top will be lucky to hit twenty a season if played behind the striker there are more creative options we could triple our cash on if we had 3 million up front the cash we would spend no doubt on his wages go get Ardrijasevic or Gauld

Aye right enough, I wouldn't take Messi or Ronaldo either :ninja:

Proven player the wrong side of 30 who even played up top will be lucky to hit twenty a season if played behind the striker there are more creative options we could triple our cash on if we had 3 million up front the cash we would spend no doubt on his wages go get Ardrijasevic or Gauld

Lol. No way would we get 9 million for Gauld if he cost us 3.

When was the last time Rangers tripled their money on ANYONE ? Hutton ? Boumsong ?

Naismith is a quality player and looks like we would get him for free - if his reported wages wish of 15k a week are to be believed then he is in our price range and better than anything we have at present. A far better player than Garner, Waghorn, Miller, Dodoo.

At 15k a week we should be looking to sign him. Wrong side of 30 or not we cant simply look for SOLELY sell on value. There is also value in having experience in the team too.