Still no thanks. I hope he signs for someone soon so the rumours about him disappear.

Hopefully it is us.

I completely understand the sentiment given the cloud under which he left. However, it also cannot escape our notice just how poor we are on the field of play - and Naismith would be a significant improvement on every singe player we have - and at a wage which wouldn't break the bank.

As I said, I understand the sentiment but, personally, I think passing him up would be cutting our noses off to spite our face.

I really don't think he was great for us, but I'd have him any time

The season he got injured (against Aberdeen ??) I thought he was our best player up until his injury. Playing the #10 role, just behind the striker was absolutely perfect for him because the timing of his runs in behind were reminiscent of Durrant (at least for me).

He's far better than any player we have - 30 or not.

The season he got injured (against Aberdeen ??) I thought he was our best player up until his injury. Playing the #10 role, just behind the striker was absolutely perfect for him because the timing of his runs in behind were reminiscent of Durrant (at least for me).

He's far better than any player we have - 30 or not.

It took him a wee while following his injury but he also returned to his previous form.

I'll agree, he's better than anything we currently have.

Hopefully it is us.

I completely understand the sentiment given the cloud under which he left. However, it also cannot escape our notice just how poor we are on the field of play - and Naismith would be a significant improvement on every singe player we have - and at a wage which wouldn't break the bank.

As I said, I understand the sentiment but, personally, I think passing him up would be cutting our noses off to spite our face.

There has to be far more options out there. He will only start to decline as a player anyway being past 30.

Lol. No way would we get 9 million for Gauld if he cost us 3.

When was the last time Rangers tripled their money on ANYONE ? Hutton ? Boumsong ?

Naismith is a quality player and looks like we would get him for free - if his reported wages wish of 15k a week are to be believed then he is in our price range and better than anything we have at present. A far better player than Garner, Waghorn, Miller, Dodoo.

At 15k a week we should be looking to sign him. Wrong side of 30 or not we cant simply look for SOLELY sell on value. There is also value in having experience in the team too.

Might be a good strike partner for Garner.

So theres something concrete then

Thus far only assumptions, conjecture and hearsay, like him "having already spoken to our people" and "is willing to drop his weekly wages from 50k to 15k". That is nothing concrete though.