Might be a good strike partner for Garner.

To be honest RS, I don't see the problem as Naismith, rather with Garner.

The guy seems to have mental, never mind professional problems and I'd wager money that in 50% of European matches he'd suffer a rush of blood to the head seeing us reduced to 10 men with the subsequent loss of income.

Being truthful I'd have it written to that guys contract that a sending off saw him lose 6 months wages. That's how unstable I view that player. He's selfish, has very little ability and can in no way be regarded as a team player.

Naismith is not a natural goal scorer neither him or Garner have any pace and Garner is only decent in the air not brilliant no way would that work we need a old fashioned number nine and a nippy striker with pace

I am amused by this Garners heading ability thing. It was only a couple of games ago we were talking about the ball coming off the corner of his head. He's managed to score from a talent every single football player should have before he ever got near a youth team .

Naismith won't solve our problems, BRUNO ALVES will.

We have to move on from the past. Hopefully what the fans want and those in charge of the club differ in terms of 'superior knowledge'.

If not - We are F**ked!

Board need to get the finger out and give their appointed manager free reign...signing Naismith doesn't send out that message.

I might be biased when it comes to people like Naismith, so I'm not qualified at all in who we should sign...just hope our Board doesn't 'juggle' the options in the hope they get it right on that basis.

Naismith? It's a no from me. Great player, but not for us in our current predicament.

Naismith is (was?) a fine player but his increasing age, injury proneness and outlay means he's a risk.

I guess signing Moult as well helps negate that risk somewhat but we'll need to move people on as well.

Edited by Frankie