Rangers Complete Bruno Alves Signing

I've not been this excited about a signing since Joey Barton.... :D

But in all seriousness - this is a big coup for us. He started 36 games last season and is still in the Portugal side!!

If the rumours are true, he's not even the "star" signing of the summer for us... :thup:

If the rumours are true, he's not even the "star" signing of the summer for us... :thup:

Aye, I heard he was taking a contract with him to the national squad camp and that the contract had "CR7" written on the envelope :ninja::D

It's building from the back and i'm guessing he was first pick for that position. Unlike this time last year when we ended up with something like a 5th pick after the first choices didn't work out.

We'd never finish a game with 11 men all season!

Well, perhaps, but as long as both of them were on the pitch, the opposition would be unlikely to cross the half way line.

Edited by Uilleam