Rangers v Progrès Niederkorn - Failure is not an option

`UOTE=Bluedell;691042]Trolling can be tiresome at times.

So telling the truth is trolling-----go away.Ill wind up who i want------not happy?ban me,If you wont do it ,get Craig,he will do it.

We get it, you don't like him, but you can express your views without trying to wind everyone else up while doing it.

four month and hes comes up with THAT.Cmon!!!Hes a fecking dud.

Awww is a load of new players?Everybody is wantin 3 more FFs.

Hes not got a clue.

I must admit when I watched it last night I thought ..what's different.....pretty football, sideways passing ( apart from Krankjar) and no cutting edge.

However I think you're way over the top in your judgement.

We'll have a better idea by christmas how things are going down

on another note I was surprised how everything went through Krancjar.......he'll be the mainstay of our creative MF I reckon....and that means he'll soon be heavily marked

We were rubbish last night. Hopefully there's a huge improvement when more of the newbies play.

Seriously?!? If you thought we were rubbish in the first half, I think you should just forget about watching Rangers completely because you'll always be disappointed. Maybe your post was made to solicit a response, or maybe it was your genuine opinion. Either way, I just don't understand you.

I thought we did ok in the first half but didn't create enough chances. Second half got worse as the game went on, especially when Krankjcar went off who was he only player who seemed able to create anything.

Overall though it was hugely disappointing against a poor side of the calibre of Progres Niderkorn in front of a near capacity crowd

Good grief limeburner, give the guy a chance! What is it you expected? Our new front players have not arrived yet that why there was very little up front (Waghorn has history of being hopeless).

Your negativity is stemming from your incessant need for confirmation bias re your opinion on Pedro. I fully expect this side to finish second and perform far better than last year. If you are expecting great performances every week and tactical perfection every week then you are watching the wrong side. We are not that good.

Does anyone else agree that sometimes we give the two DM's the ball a little early. Cardoso looks oh so comfortable with the ball at his feet, I'd be more than happy for him to carry the ball towards the half way line. I like that Jack was always wanting the ball but he's coming back to the edge of his own box and carrying it when the central defenders could pretty much do the same thing. The passing is all well and good but if gaps open up we have to look to step in and exploit them.

It seems as if we were building our team around Niko. This will only work if we can get him to a fitness level that he can last closer to 90 mins. Hopefully that'll come. He also suffers from the fact he makes clever passes that some of our boys aren't capable of reading. Mainly Waggy. Sometimes last night it looked like he had the dressing gown on when he was playing, with some excellent range of passes in there.

Some stages of the game felt like a pre season friendly and the game fizzled out after 60\70 mins.