Rangers v Progrès Niederkorn - Failure is not an option

I see limebyrner is back to play pantomime villain with his less-than-amusing one liners.

It's been so uneventful without him...

One game, one win, team are shite. Let's just install limeburner - he can't be more of a "dud" or "idiot" than PC is.... have you retired from being a rocket scientist limeburner ?

FORZA the Pedro.OK,hes a god ----some folks were gettin pissed off.Hope this keeps them level.

Give it a fucking rest. 5 minutes back on the forum and spoiling for an argument. Ridiculous.

`UOTE=Bluedell;691042]Trolling can be tiresome at times.

So telling the truth is trolling-----go away.Ill wind up who i want------not happy?ban me,If you wont do it ,get Craig,he will do it.

We get it, you don't like him, but you can express your views without trying to wind everyone else up while doing it.

Lol, you talk pish - know how many people I have banned from here over the years ? One, if that.

I'm not the banning type but I could happily make an exception if you wish to play the victim card

I think he was pissed and has been before but he's entitled to his opinion about Pedro, albeit he could express it better and IMO he's not always wrong e.g. about honesty in Prediction league forecasts; so perhaps a temporary ban to allow him to sober up?

I don't know the length of the an BD gave him - however, he has previous for coming on here and winding people up when drunk. Others have had permanent bans for similar.

And please stop referring back to the prediction league as an example of him being correct - seems to me you are doing that for a reaction, one we don't presently need.

Him calling Pedro an idio t and a dud would see him censured if he said similar about a forum member - sonit deserved a ban, temporary or otherwise.

If he, or any of us, can't post in the spirit of the forum then we need to be prepared for the consequences !

I'm not for anyone getting banned, but I think StuGers deserves an apology and/or an explanation for "I'll tug you up at new year----you wont answer. Thats what you do." That's not the kind of thing one expects on here.

No and we won't accept it. I am one of Pedro's biggest critics and I am still very very doubtful of him but he has now been given the money to set up his own team so we have to give him his chance. The thing is we need a goal scorer and Herrera is also not known as being one. I hope Morelos can fill that role.

I don't know the length of the an BD gave him - however, he has previous for coming on here and winding people up when drunk. Others have had permanent bans for similar.

And please stop referring back to the prediction league as an example of him being correct - seems to me you are doing that for a reaction, one we don't presently need.

Him calling Pedro an idio t and a dud would see him censured if he said similar about a forum member - sonit deserved a ban, temporary or otherwise.

If he, or any of us, can't post in the spirit of the forum then we need to be prepared for the consequences !

I referred to the PL as an example of LB's opinion being correct IMHO; not to look for any reaction.

I would have thought that admins would discuss bans or at least inform other admins about the reason (albeit obvious in this case) and length of such bans; to avoid just such confusion.

I referred to the PL as an example of LB's opinion being correct IMHO; not to look for any reaction.

I would have thought that admins would discuss bans or at least inform other admins about the reason (albeit obvious in this case) and length of such bans; to avoid just such confusion.

Nobody is confused.

Does anyone else agree that sometimes we give the two DM's the ball a little early. Cardoso looks oh so comfortable with the ball at his feet, I'd be more than happy for him to carry the ball towards the half way line. I like that Jack was always wanting the ball but he's coming back to the edge of his own box and carrying it when the central defenders could pretty much do the same thing. The passing is all well and good but if gaps open up we have to look to step in and exploit them.

It seems as if we were building our team around Niko. This will only work if we can get him to a fitness level that he can last closer to 90 mins. Hopefully that'll come. He also suffers from the fact he makes clever passes that some of our boys aren't capable of reading. Mainly Waggy. Sometimes last night it looked like he had the dressing gown on when he was playing, with some excellent range of passes in there.

Some stages of the game felt like a pre season friendly and the game fizzled out after 60\70 mins.

This was something that I used to get frustrated with Barry Ferguson, he would practically tackle his teammates and take the ball too early and deep when the likes of Hemdani were more than capable of bringing it forward. Nothing wrong with wanting the ball but I agree with you that we should be looking to create play further up the park which automatically pushes the opposition back.

I'm not for anyone getting banned, but I think StuGers deserves an apology and/or an explanation for "I'll tug you up at new year----you wont answer. Thats what you do." That's not the kind of thing one expects on here.

Don't worry, I'm not offended. The guy appears to have gone off on one. I think it may be a case of mistaken identity though as I actually have no idea what he's on about! :D

Don't worry, I'm not offended. The guy appears to have gone off on one. I think it may be a case of mistaken identity though as I actually have no idea what he's on about! :D

He always is a loose cannon with his posts!, no idea why people want to do that?, we all have opinions are entitled to post them without getting attacked!, I guess some people enjoy the attention!