BDO lose BTC appeal

I find it strange that the sheep decide to comment on stripping titles from Rangers.

In the year that Juninho played for the clatties while having a totally hidden and illegal EBT the sheep finished second.

Strip the mankies of their title and the sheep gain.

As I said - "strange" they don't take that one on.

The year Juninho played:

1. Rangers

2. Celtic

3. Hibs

4. Aberdeen

The year Juninho played:

1. Rangers

2. Celtic

3. Hibs

4. Aberdeen

You're correct. I got the year wrong. :sigh:

However, while on Juninho - sellik got cleared according to our football authorities for the simple reason that the EBT was paid AFTER he left.

Here's something - "on the termination of employment of some 35 employees, it would appear that payment in lieu of notice, transfer fee entitlement, inducement payment were paid through the trust mechanism. What would appear to be s403 payments were also settled via the trust with the £30,000 exemption being

utilised through payroll. "

" Termination Payments

96. The Respondents’ witnesses gave evidence regarding payments via the remuneration trust on the occasion when employment was terminated, with some 35

sub-trusts being identified as having been used to make what would have appeared to be termination payments. Most of these payments concerned footballing employees, with three non-footballing employees: Mr Elgin (of Rangers), Mr Bury (of Rangers), and Mr Indigo, whose payment was made by MGML for his service with Response Handling Ltd. There is a wide spread in the quantum of payments under this category, ranging from £1.55 million for Mr Ely (sub-trust 43) to £20,000 for Mr Manchester (sub-trust 62). I have chosen cases to illustrate where the trust arrangements appeared 35 to have been used to settle: (a) payments in lieu of notice (PILON); (b) the player’s percentage of his transfer fee; © inducement payment to play "

I find it strange that the sheep decide to comment on stripping titles from Rangers.

In the year that Juninho played for the clatties while having a totally hidden and illegal EBT the sheep finished second.

Strip the mankies of their title and the sheep gain.

As I said - "strange" they don't take that one on.

Was it really illegal ?? Hidden, absolutely. But illegal ?

Live beam back to Ibrox?

Would that be allowed under the rules to have us playing away from home but beaming it back to Ibrox live ? If that was available I would be looking to do it anyway - fill Ibrox for a fiver a game - 250k a game just for Rangers fans - 18 away games is 4.5 million a season.

Would that be allowed under the rules to have us playing away from home but beaming it back to Ibrox live ? If that was available I would be looking to do it anyway - fill Ibrox for a fiver a game - 250k a game just for Rangers fans - 18 away games is 4.5 million a season.

Don't see why not?, if you can watch live games in the pub, obviously only the televised games!