Shame.

On paper, had decent credentials.

Only had one decent game IMO, against Hibs when we won 3-0.

Goodbye Libor, hopefully the days of underacheiving, lightweight foreigners at our club are now...

Has had one good game all season, total waste of space. He isn't very skilful either all he does is cut inside all the time.

All the best to him, but his future isn't with Rangers with Brown coming in the summer

yeah Brown, I'm getting nervous about him, with his recent performances and if he has a good cup-final,the price could shoot above our heads. Unless the deal is already done of course. I would hate to read in the papers soon "Brown agree's deal with Celtic" as with McDonald and Riordan.

Maybe we should make a list of players we don't want so as the tims will buy them.

yeah Brown, I'm getting nervous about him, with his recent performances and if he has a good cup-final,the price could shoot above our heads. Unless the deal is already done of course. I would hate to read in the papers soon "Brown agree's deal with Celtic" as with McDonald and Riordan.

Maybe we should make a list of players we don't want so as the tims will buy them.

Im trying to convince myself the deal is already done. If we dont get him and they do i will be so pissed off at Rangers. McDonald and Riordan arent in the same class as Brown IMO, wanted Riordan but wasnt that fussed about McDonald. I think the deal is done, honest:sigh: