Barrie McKay Joins Forest

I heard this yesterday that the deal was done, £475K was definitely the fee but with add-ons. Another PC disaster in my book. We didnt make any effort to reward the guy to the same wage as others who were not as good as him, and therefore he was left with no choice but to believe the club and the manager didnt want him.

It's allright though, we have Dalcio! Anyone know what the loan fee was to Benfica for getting this guy on loan for the year - bye bye McKay money!

I heard this yesterday that the deal was done, £475K was definitely the fee but with add-ons. Another PC disaster in my book. We didnt make any effort to reward the guy to the same wage as others who were not as good as him, and therefore he was left with no choice but to believe the club and the manager didnt want him.

It's allright though, we have Dalcio! Anyone know what the loan fee was to Benfica for getting this guy on loan for the year - bye bye McKay money!

He was offered 4 different contract offers in the last 12 months and knocked them all back , he was always going , as for Dalcio cant help but agree