Club 1872 Statement on ‘Big Tax Case’ Verdict

I tookthis from FF. Seemingly Chris McLaughlin had contacted 11 SPFL clubs for their opinion if Rangers should be stripped of Trophy's. I can't find it on the BBC site. Not the result he was looking for I think.

Top SPFL clubs contacted by BBC for views re calls for review of EBT use by #Rangers:

1 Yes

2 No

5 No current position

3 Didn't respond

I tookthis from FF. Seemingly Chris McLaughlin had contacted 11 SPFL clubs for their opinion if Rangers should be stripped of Trophy's. I can't find it on the BBC site. Not the result he was looking for I think.

Top SPFL clubs contacted by BBC for views re calls for review of EBT use by #Rangers:

1 Yes

2 No

5 No current position

3 Didn't respond

As I said earlier in the thread, I don't believe there will be any appetite for this.

Eight clubs haven't said one way or the other yet! Strange?

Doesn't matter what they think.

Anyone in any doubt should read or listen to what Lord Hodge said on Wednesday.

Quite clear to me what their chances would be of removing our trophies won. A big fat NIL

Seemingly eight clubs did not respond from the SPFL if they didn't quite rightly so as the Biased Broadcasting C***s probably paid him over the odds to investigate!!!???

What we should think off is the Arabs,who are in SH*t streak yet want to carry on Thomson's vendetta.Remember they are the ones rumoured that had they won the play off v Hamilton were to go into administration and start SPL with minus 10 points.Hell mend them and hope they never recover SPL status.

Edited by MacK1950
spelling

Celtic Trust statement:

We note the recent decision of the Supreme Court which confirmed the long-held belief that over many years Rangers Football Club operated with an unfair and illegal advantage over other Clubs and in so doing gained many honours.

We consider the statement from the SFA, that it intends to take no action, to be unacceptable and unsustainable. We join with our own club, Celtic, and supporters of other Clubs who have already commented on this, in calling on the Football Authorities in Scotland to convene a full independent and transparent inquiry into this matter and to do so as a matter of urgency.

We at the Celtic Trust would also urge other clubs and their fans, who have not already done so, to indicate their support for a new enquiry in light of the recent court ruling.

There's that word again...sue the bastards!

Celtic Trust statement:

There's that word again...sue the bastards!

If you are going to make a statement then at least get the facts right. This has been said a thousand times that the verdict was that they were legal. Have they had their heads stuck up their asses or are they just so thick.