Revised Poll for the Date of the 6th Gersnet Dinner

What date do you prefer for the next Gersnet Dinner  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What date do you prefer for the next Gersnet Dinner

• 10 March v Celtic
    • 17 March v Kilmarnock
    • 7 April v Dundee
    • other

The wife and I are at least communicating again. My move to Murcia fell through. She's paying for the anniversary trip to Goa.

But most of all she wants to berate the arseholes who let me get so drunk while suffering from serious lower limb injuries.

Buyer beware !!

I have no idea what I will be able to attend, so there's no point in me voting, somewhat surprisingly it looks like I have an offer for a ticket for the OF game if work allows and I presume I could get one for the games on the other dates. So I will wait and see what is decided upon and if I can make it even the time comes, then great.

Edited by SteveC

I have no idea what I will be able to attend, so there's no point in me voting, somewhat surprisingly it looks like I have an offer for a ticket for the OF game if work allows and I presume I could get one for the games on the other dates. So I will wait and see what is decided upon and if I can make it even the time comes, then great.

Hope to see you again next year.