Greatest supporters in the world? My Arse! The scum of the Earth!

They did similar stuff (re Rigby) a few years back and not much came of it. I would assume this was the proverbial "step too far". Let the English media take it up and have a go, so the Scum and / or the Scottish authorities will have to act or it gets even more out of hand.

Very much to be expected though ... they got literally away with murder time and again, which breeds that feeling of being untouchable. In essence you wondered whether blood must be spilled before people started to act.

I completely agree. The situation is going to get worse before it gets better. The press ramping up the hate and ignoring anything anti-Rangers / Protestant doesn't help.doesn't help. Look at the latest report all over the news about Rogers having to "rethink Celtic's travel plans" as if there is some serious safety concern because someone mouthed off at Griffiths. You didn't see the same hysterical headlines when Rangers players were mouthed off at in the supermarket or while sitting having their lunch.

Equally, I am always dismayed whenever I see the "KAH" or "HaHa 66" graffiti or stickers over Glasgow or even the massive "Orange Bastards" which was on the old Biscuit Factory and how it is so common yet ignored in the press.

I completely agree. The situation is going to get worse before it gets better. The press ramping up the hate and ignoring anything anti-Rangers / Protestant doesn't help.doesn't help. Look at the latest report all over the news about Rogers having to "rethink Celtic's travel plans" as if there is some serious safety concern because someone mouthed off at Griffiths. You didn't see the same hysterical headlines when Rangers players were mouthed off at in the supermarket or while sitting having their lunch.

Equally, I am always dismayed whenever I see the "KAH" or "HaHa 66" graffiti or stickers over Glasgow or even the massive "Orange Bastards" which was on the old Biscuit Factory and how it is so common yet ignored in the press.

Last year there was "Hun scum" graffiti in Buchanan street at subway and in George square before OF game. Photos were on here but press totally ignored too. They have corrupted society everywhere.

The English for the most part don't care. The scum are not their problem. As far as most are concerned we are governed by the separatist SNP and the majority up here hate the English anyway.

The only way it will change is to vote the nationalists out. They are propped up by the catholic anti Protestant vote in the central belt. Otherwise society will continue to turn a blind eye to the demonisation of Protestant Rangers supporters.

The English for the most part don't care. The scum are not their problem. As far as most are concerned we are governed by the separatist SNP and the majority up here hate the English anyway.

The only way it will change is to vote the nationalists out. They are propped up by the catholic anti Protestant vote in the central belt. Otherwise society will continue to turn a blind eye to the demonisation of Protestant Rangers supporters.

The English think we hate them - period!!! Nothing to do with the SNP, Indy or anything else.

Also a high percentage don't like us either - they believe we're a drain on English resources.

Voting the SNP out will only harm Scotland, and do nothing to change English perception.

:thinking:

Celtic has said the club is "appalled" by fans chanting in apparent celebration of the murder of soldier Lee Rigby. The fans were recorded during a Celtic friendly match at Sunderland on Saturday. Their abusive chant concerned the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers soldier, who was murdered by terrorists in May 2013.

Lee Rigby's family said they were "hurt and traumatised" by the fans' behaviour captured on video. The club has promised to take firm action against anyone identified as being involved. The Celtic statement said: "Clearly everyone at Celtic is appalled by these events. Such behaviour in no way represents Celtic Football Club or our supporters.

Actually I would argue that it does represent their support, we see it on their terraces all the time and they let it happen over and over.

"We understand this incident is now subject to an ongoing police inquiry. "Let us be clear, in the event that any individuals are identified as being responsible, Celtic will take the strongest possible action."

Lee's mother, Lyn, was quoted on the the Lee Rigby Foundation Facebook page saying she had been "shocked" by the fans in the video.

She said: "As you can imagine we have been hurt, traumatised and deeply shocked to see the hate filled video directed at Lee by fans of Glasgow Celtic.

"It has been heartbreaking for his sisters who still feel the pain of his loss every day. "Football fans the world over have supported our family and continue to do so."

Two were found guilty of murdering Lee Rigby outside Woolwich barracks in south-east London. Michael Adebolajo, 29, and Michael Adebowale, 22, struck Fusilier Rigby with a car before hacking him to death. Adebolajo had claimed he was a "soldier of Allah" and the killing was an act of war.

The English think we hate them - period!!! Nothing to do with the SNP, Indy or anything else.

Also a high percentage don't like us either - they believe we're a drain on English resources.

Voting the SNP out will only harm Scotland, and do nothing to change English perception.

I beg to differ Dart. "Voting the SNP out will only harm Scotland" I suspect you will find out at the next Holyrood elections you are mistaken. The majority disagree with you.

"The majority don't like us either" Presented like a true xenophobic nationalist would project it. Where is your evidence that the majority of English (all 55-60m of them) don't like us?

Good grief have you spent all afternoon drinking to much whisky with nippy?

I wholeheartedly believe that the anti Scottish feeling in some of the English has hardened due to Indy, the SNP and their separatist politics and divisive rhetoric.

We have gone way off topic and I doubt we will ever agree lol. Best stick to hopefully agreeing on Rangers me thinks?

Edited by cooponthewing

Apologies. Not really exciting, sorry. It was from FF and went like this:

"BBC Radio Scotland .....

"Celtic fans or people wearing green and white hooped shirts".

In reference to the Lee Rigby chants.

Reeval Alderson, Just after 5pm. "

Somebody later posted to say that:

"Re: BBC Radio Scotland .....

i just heard this, the guy sounded nervous as fck for some reason. Anyway he didn't say celtc OR people wearing green and grey, he said they were celtc fans and that the video showed people wearing green and white hooped shirts, he didnt separate them to one or other."

So I deleted my first post...............

Edited by SteveC

Apologies. Not really exciting, sorry. It was from FF and went like this:

"BBC Radio Scotland .....

"Celtic fans or people wearing green and white hooped shirts".

In reference to the Lee Rigby chants.

Reeval Alderson, Just after 5pm. "

Somebody later posted to say that:

"Re: BBC Radio Scotland .....

i just heard this, the guy sounded nervous as fck for some reason. Anyway he didn't say celtc OR people wearing green and grey, he said they were celtc fans and that the video showed people wearing green and white hooped shirts, he didnt separate them to one or other."

So I deleted my first post...............

Aha! I remember watching it for the first time yesterday and it was poisonous. It's not often you watch something and you get that "uneasy" sick feeling in your stomach. When you know that something isn't right. You feel guilty for watching it such is the horror.

Somebody knows who these pondlife are and where they work. They paraded it to the world. Twisted and sick to the core.