Greatest supporters in the world? My Arse! The scum of the Earth!

That's partly true. The vote on Sunday trading was a disappointment, but it is unsual. SNP generally abstain from English-only issues. The problem is deciding which is an English-only issue. With Sunday trading, I think they got it wrong.

Scotland can make a lot of decisions for themselves, and i'm certainly not against an English Parliament (i'm pro-indy after all), but I certainly don't think the English are the ones with the less power here. England has the majority of seats out of the whole UK, so English MP's carry the most weight. If English MP's want something introduced or changed, they can do it even if every Scottish/Welsh/Northern Irish MP opposed it.

A lot of this is down to personal beliefs, though, and I respect yours.

Fair reply. I reckon your correct about the Sunday trading being a mistake. It was a political move at the wrong time which made her own views even less sustainable.(in my opinion of course ). I reckon you will see less abstaining these days tho and more voting down. Shouldn't be too hard to distinguish what is English only matters, especially like this example it's clear cut.

They only other point I would say is I don't believe it should matter if the mp's are Scottish or English. We vote for the party amd policy shouldn't matter what nationality they are.

England does have the majority of course,

Shamelessly from wiki

"The estimated*population*of the United Kingdom in the 2011 census was 63.182 million of whom 31.029m were male and 32.153m female. Based on the 2011 census the*population*ofEngland*was 53.012m (84% of the*UK),Scotland*was estimated at 5.295m (8.4%), Wales was 3.063m (4.8%) and Northern Ireland 1.811m (2.9%)."

So 84% of the UK population is English, hmm surley that entitles them to more MP's. Or is that too simplistic way to look at It?

Again tho I don't think it should matter. We vote for the same party's.

Very rarely would you get all English MP's agreeing on anything, especially in a Scotland v England v Wales v Ulster type of vote.

Likewise, I of course respect not everyone will agree with me, amd I respect your opinion too, life would be boring if we all agreed all the time afterall

Celtic ParkImage copyrightGETTY IMAGES

A man was seriously injured in an attack at Celtic's stadium in Glasgow shortly before kick-off in the club's match with Kilmarnock.

According to some reports, the man was slashed in the face during a brawl in the hospitality suite at Celtic Park.

Police were called to the stadium shortly before 20:00 on Tuesday.

A spokeswoman said a 28-year-old man was taken by ambulance to Glasgow Royal Infirmary for treatment to a facial injury.

She added: "Hospital staff describe his condition as stable. Officers are following a positive line of inquiry."

Interesting story. How did the piece of fhilth manage to get a 'chib' into the 'stadium'?

He can't just have grabbed one from the table, because, well, they don't use cutlery, do they?

And, if they did it would be of the plastic kind, to remind them of their other home, The Queen's Hotel (locations various).

I suppose that it is all part of the wonderful 'matchday experience' at the piggery, home of 'a club like no other'.....

The actual state of them.

Even the "normal" ones aren't right. I was at a wedding last week and at the end of the best man speech he got everyone to stand and raise their glass and then said it was for "Craig White". Imagine being that sad that you have to get that in at your best friend's wedding. What a sad life.

The actual state of them.

Even the "normal" ones aren't right. I was at a wedding last week and at the end of the best man speech he got everyone to stand and raise their glass and then said it was for "Craig White". Imagine being that sad that you have to get that in at your best friend's wedding. What a sad life.

What the actual fuck :shock:

If I was the groom, bride, family or friend I would be appalled that someone would deem that appropriate to say at a wedding.

They are obsessed by us.

What the actual fuck :shock:

If I was the groom, bride, family or friend I would be appalled that someone would deem that appropriate to say at a wedding.

They are obsessed by us.

My wife had to tell me off because I was so raging :D they really aren't normal though. The bride and groom are well known Celtic fans and there were multiple references throughout the wedding (which for me is strange enough) but that pissed me off. The same guy was singing some Hibs shite (even though he is a Celtic fan) at the end of the night too. Complete tosspots.