Premier League 17/18

Apparently in this proposed deal between Arsenal and Man City.... Man City will get Sanchez AND money.... in exchange for Sterling. Only Arsenal could conduct such shabby business. I know that Sanchez is in his last year and older than Sterling, but Sterling offers Arsenal pretty much nothing that they don't already have. They have Walcott who is also pacy but with no footballing brain or end product. Insanity.

Amateur hour at the Emirates

And it goes from bad to worse... apparently they want to sign Jonny Evans :shock:

Apparently in this proposed deal between Arsenal and Man City.... Man City will get Sanchez AND money.... in exchange for Sterling. Only Arsenal could conduct such shabby business. I know that Sanchez is in his last year and older than Sterling, but Sterling offers Arsenal pretty much nothing that they don't already have. They have Walcott who is also pacy but with no footballing brain or end product. Insanity.

Amateur hour at the Emirates

And it goes from bad to worse... apparently they want to sign Jonny Evans :shock:

I think Man City had a £17M bid for Evans rejected, and recently Leicester had a £22M bid rejected too. He's an OK defender, but he's not worth that - I'm not sure how he improves Man City's back line either!? It's the same with Arsenal.

Evans would do well at Arsenal, a good centre half and pretty much under rated.

Arsenal are just shambolic at the moment though. Ox on his way to Chelsea and I can only see Sanchez deal being done.

Wenger saying he has 33 players in the squad so needs to move players on before signing - eh who signed 33 players! If they dont get a Lemar type player then I worry for the Goons.

I think Man City had a £17M bid for Evans rejected, and recently Leicester had a £22M bid rejected too. He's an OK defender, but he's not worth that - I'm not sure how he improves Man City's back line either!? It's the same with Arsenal.

I suppose he's worth it if the buying club want him that much. And presumably there is nothing any better in that price range or they would be going for it because you're not going to have any problems getting players to sign for almost any EPL side.

Done deal Ox to Liverpool.

Arsenal should nip in and get Barkley with the money. They have already recouped the Lacazette money. 10m for Gabriel, 7m for Gibbs and 40m for Ox. Plus Mustafi looks like on his way to Inter. What is Wenger doing!! Its players like Jenkinson and Dubuchy he needs to rid.

He's trying to get rid of Debuchy Gribz, and Jenkinson will perpetually be on loan until his contract expires.

I am not fussed by Ox leaving - I think that Bellerin is a better wing back option than him and he wouldn't be suited to the left side. And he is never worth 40 million either. Take the money and buy a defender or midfielder. Don't think Barkley is good enough either to be honest.

Not happy at Mustafi though - I think that alongside Koscielny he is the best CB Arsenal have. Weakening the team completely and doing very, very little in terms of bringing players in.

Arsenal are looking at mid-table mediocrity this season. The bank balance will be very healthy but fans will start to desert, though I was hearing yesterday that the waiting list for a season ticket at Emirates is 10 years... that will dwindle considerably with the horrific transfer window that Arsenal are having.

They are the English version of Barcelona.... look good going forward (sometime) but haven't a clue how to defend.