Premier League 17/18

I'd maybe swap out Keane for Gerard.

You know I was so close to having Gerrard. Probably make it a 3-5-2 and bring gerrard and terry in and take out the full backs.

But couldnt drop keane - asshole of a guy but a wonderful leader and player. Away to Inter and Juve in 1999 CL says it all.

I remember when a few of us were laughing at the prospect of us signing Aaron Mooy -- formerly of St Mirren -- and now he's dominating the midfield for Huddersfield in the Premier League after they forked out £10M to make his loan permanent.

Huddersfield look very good; I was sceptical as to whether they could take their Championship form into the PL, but they look good. Proper German, high intensity, vertical, transition football.

That lad has been fantastic so far first half today. Pulling the strings and dominating Newcastle midfield

Didnt see that result coming from Chelsea.

No draws in 9 games so far. That cant last....Everton have to draw tonight.

West Ham close to signing Carvalho from Sporting lisbon, that would be some signing. Not sure why likes of Arsenal arent going for him. I like Bilic but think his time may be up there and West Ham could go for Beneitez. A midfield trio of Kouyate, Carvalho and Lanzini is easily top 8 material.

Didnt see that result coming from Chelsea.

No draws in 9 games so far. That cant last....Everton have to draw tonight.

West Ham close to signing Carvalho from Sporting lisbon, that would be some signing. Not sure why likes of Arsenal arent going for him. I like Bilic but think his time may be up there and West Ham could go for Beneitez. A midfield trio of Kouyate, Carvalho and Lanzini is easily top 8 material.

I think that The Irons' problems are more in defence. 7 goals in 2 games shipped, despite/because of Mr Head and Shoulders.

I am sure a no of clubs have looked at Carvalho, over the past 2/3 years, but have ended up shopping elsewhere. I think that he may have appeared to be overpriced, a concept which, lately, has flown out of the window.