Ryan Jack red card - Rescinded

A bigger victory for them off the field with no retrospective action on popcorn teeth and his assassins.

I honestly can't understand how, in any explanation at all, Lennon has escaped unpunished. Questions seriously need to be asked as to how this is. There is no reasonable explanation for this other than they are purposefully ignoring it as the evidence is widely available in the public domain. It is scandalous.

The problems started when Beaton failed to send off Stokes for grabbing Tavernier by neck & throwing him to the ground.

It lit the torch for a bad-tempered game which he simply couldn't control including several inexplicable decisions such as the Jack sending off.

if the SFA have any sense they'll keep him well away from Rangers games forthe rest of the season

Edited by RANGERRAB

The problems started when Beaton failed to send off Stokes for grabbing Tavernier by neck & throwing him to the ground.

It lit the torch for a bad-tempered game which he simply couldn't control including several inexplicable decisions such as the Jack sending off.

if the SFA have any sense they'll keep him well away from Rangers games forthe rest of the season

I would be incensed to see him ref us again this decade.

The problems started when Beaton failed to send off Stokes for punching, grabbing Tavernier by neck & throwing him to the ground.

fixed that for you...;)

I honestly can't understand how, in any explanation at all, Lennon has escaped unpunished. Questions seriously need to be asked as to how this is. There is no reasonable explanation for this other than they are purposefully ignoring it as the evidence is widely available in the public domain. It is scandalous.

This is a fact we have to deal with in every game, we do not have a level playing field!, imagine one of our players doing what Stokes did!,and the first time PC does anything he will be punished, not that he will as he has more class than TLB!

You get the feeling they rescinded the card as a nice gesture yet the radio silence from all angles is deafening. We dropped points (2 or 3) when Jack was wrongly sent off - rescinding is the right decision but we can still field XI in the next game to win - i.e. the damage was done.

I suspect Beaton will be up for Player of the month award.

Refs are getting blatant now yet I actually said in the Motherwell thread that the ref had a good game and let it flow. If players can play in foreign countries why cant refs move about also.

"Look, go out there and give Rangers a couple of soft penalties ... and maybe send off the Hearts keeper too. That should kill off any conspiracy theories and we can get back to screwing those orange bastards when it really counts."

BBC Sport Scotland pundit and former striker Steven Thompson has aired his surprise and confusion over the decision to overturn midfielder Ryan Jack’s red card.

The 25-year-old central midfielder was sent off by referee John Beaton in last weekend’s 3-2 defeat against Hibernian after having a flare-up with Dylan McGeouch and Anthony Stokes where he was judged to move his head aggressively toward them.

However, on Thursday it was announced that the Scottish FA panel had decided to rescind the sending off for Jack, allowing him to face Hearts at Ibrox on Saturday.

Now, Thompson believes that the red card was rightfully awarded to Jack and that he shouldn’t have had it rescinded, stating he was “surprised” when he heard the decision.

“Surprised that Ryan Jack got off with it to be honest,” started Thompson speaking on BBC Sport Scotland’s Facebook page regarding the midfielder’s sending off.

“Looking at the footage there definitely looked like there was a headbutt, not a massive headbutt, but you can’t motion your head towards a player, so I’m surprised that he got away with it.

“I think the whole thing is shrouded in mystery when it goes to the panel, who’s on the panel, how did they come to the decision? I think they should probably give us more information on how their decisions are made.”

http://www.footballinsider247.com/surprised-bbc-pundit-airs-confusion-rangers-midfielder-decision/

Ah...keep up the good work Steven, you'll get to keep your job for now.