Rangers 0 - 0 Hearts

If Pena isn't match fit, how's he going to get match fit ? Not sitting on the bench he's not.

He'll need to go out on loan somewhere possibly til the end of the year

Motherwell; as part of the deal for Louis Moult?

To be honest, but for Beaton we probably would be sitting on 7 points.

And you know who could, perhaps, be two points fewer but for another ref - and how differently that would make us all feel.

Doesn't help, though.

Edited by SteveC

Far too early for Pena -- he's only played 10 minutes! The price tag was for his pedigree. It's just a case of getting him up to speed.

How long does it take a professional footballer to get up to speed?. Surely not 8-10 weeks unless he is coming from a serious injury.

How long does it take a professional footballer to get up to speed?. Surely not 8-10 weeks unless he is coming from a serious injury.

contrast with Stevie May who McInnes threw in straight away. He said it was the way to get him match fit

no

the question is directed at posters on here saying we have to show patience

i thought patience and understanding was after the first hammering

sorry but I'm not obsessed with Celtic. I fully expect them to beat us as they financially dwarf us. I hate Celtic and want nothing to do with them so I don't immerse myself in their crap then base everything we do on countering them. I don't want to be anything like them in anyway other than being champions .

As said its when to use patience that needs to be learned. When there are clear signs of progress then you stay calm. If we looked worse than we did before his arrival then sure I would be with you calling for his head but thankfully the progress is clear to see and we aren't a million miles off being a very good side. Also as said earlier it's very clear already that we will see a massive return on his expenditure too so happy days.