Rangers 0 - 0 Hearts

I thought there was a few individual pluses today, Morelos, Jack and Candeias who never stopped working, Jack up to his substitution obviously. But overall i thought we were flat, passed it to death at times but the end product was missing. It's frustrating, you can see a team there playing a decent passing game but there's no ooomph atm, we need a goalscorer urgently.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Was there today totally disappointing few pluses,Ryan Jack yes and possibly Morelos,who never gave up.

Seems to me we are back at Ally's days,punt the ball up play.

It is hard to see where we go from here.

Have been a supporter of Miller but feel that he MUST now be used as an impact player later in game and as for Krancjar he must stop trying to showboat.

I think it is easy to see where we go from here.

The gaping hole in the team is an attacking midfielder. If Peña gets fit and into the team then perhaps things will come together.

To me it looks like this is what the manager is hoping for.

4 points from 3 games isnt good enough.

I think someone mentioned it earlier - there is a good team in their somewhere. But managers decisions especially with subs are baffling. We are putting pressure on ourselves now as we have to go up to Ross County and win. Cant believe Im saying that - growin up Ross County was a highland league team and not Im not so confident we will get 3 points there.

Our admin over on the German board - where I read the comments during and after the game - wrote as his final comment the following:

If you listen to some fans in the net, you simply have to smile. How stupid can you actually be?

Its always against Caixinha, then this player is shit and that player is pish. That simply oozes the mindset of Playstation generation and FIFA games. Everything works at the push of a button. They always think only from game to game, and even then - after a goal or two - the opinion quickly changes.

Likewise, 50,000 at the game is just phenomenal, but if there are only 35,000 there after 75 minutes, it is something no player needs and it sure does nothing for motivation.

I can not hand much criticism to the team. At either of the two home games. Which is the important thing for me. Against Hibernian, we have been completely refereed out of the game, something I only have experienced once or twice in my whole life. And today we missed the ideas and certainly also a bit of luck.

Last week that human mishap Lennon was still jumping about with his IRA-buddy Stokes. Today they have been cleany shaved 1-3 at home against Hamilton without any refs' help. That's football ...

Now, I can clearly see some folk on here will take liberty at that or fling the "excuse"-club and whatnot about. Someone is guilty and must pay. Aye right.

But in essence, you look through this thread and once again it appears to be a whole kindergarden of spoilt brats who simply can't get their head around the fact that we are far from the finished article, have a completely new team and are less than half a handful of games into the season. Those who gave up on PC after Progres are probably beyond debate anyway. Of the rest you would like to know how much time they would reasonably give PC to make his team gel and have them get the beating out of the Scottish sides, who, e.g. bully their way through the game like Hibs, or do nothing but destroy any attempt at football like Hearts today.

It is all about opinions, and of course people shall have their say and can let off steam. Yet, slowly but steadily what you read on here is at times (sic!) as sickening as what we witnessed on the park last Saturday. Bang average pub hysterionics.

Edited by der Berliner

To be honest not sure we can afford NOT too. He should have walked after the European disaster. We were better under Warburton and that says it all

You have a point mate. The debate will never go away after Europe and it was imperative we got a good start. 6 or 7 points was minimum from opening 3 games. As such I dont see a clear direction.

Im looking at Cardiff and seeing how good Neil Warnock is doing. He has a winning mentality and just gets results - which is exactly what we need to be doing at the moment.

That was so depressing today. The team were totally flat from the off. To be honest, the fans were flat too. I thought Jack had a good game and Tav and Candeias seem to be striking up a good partnership. Morelos worked his socks off.

Like others I was baffled by the subs. Miller should have gone and Kranjcar isn't remotely fit. I agree with the previous comment about showboating. Dorrans has been a bit disappointing and looks off the pace, although we did miss him when he went off. Was he injured?

We completely lacked any spark or creativity today which is concerning so early in the season. I am beginning to get the fear that we will struggle to qualify for Europe. The centre of our defence is lacking in pace and will cost us goals.

Our admin over on the German board - where I read the comments during and after the game - wrote as his final comment the following:

Now, I can clearly see some folk on here will take liberty at that or fling the "excuse"-club and whatnot about. Someone is guilty and must pay. Aye right.

But in essence, you look through this thread and once again it appears to be a whole kindergarden of spoilt brats who simply can't get their head around the fact that we are far from the finished article, have a completely new team and are less than half a handful of games into the season. Those who gave up on PC after Progres are probably beyond debate anyway. Of the rest you would like to know how much time they would reasonably give PC to make his team gel and have them get the beating out of the Scottish sides, who, e.g. bully their way through the game like Hibs, or do nothing but destroy any attempt at football like Hearts today.

It is all about opinions, and of course people shall have their say and can let off steam. Yet, slowly but steadily what you read on here is at times (sic!) as sickening as what we witnessed on the park last Saturday. Bang average pub hysterionics.

What gives you the right to call any fan with an opinion spoilt brats?, are you the one person that knows everything about football and being a football fan?, you sir are out of order, you have your opinion and we all have our own opinions, but that is all they are and essentially mean nothing and will change nothing yet you harp on about computer games, of which I have never indulged in, and know nothing about them, I am however old enough to make my own opinion on anything. Keep your patronising of differing opinions to yourself.

I stick with my opinion PC is failing and IMO, if it's ok with you?, will be gone soon!, of course I could be wrong, hopefully!.