Rangers 0 - 0 Hearts

Yes it's not looking good? I hear on the radio he played a round of golf with King after the Hibs defeat? He has the full support of DK.

What that means is anyone's guess? He will get to the Tims game (I think?) but if he loses the next few who knows?

Can we afford to toast him and be left with all his squad?

If I'm being objective I would still say give the guy until the mhanks game. Let's see if he can make it work although it's not looking good.

Hearts just sat in all day today and we missed several sitters (Miller in particular). Very frustrating!

Rangers, as they say, failed to convert superiority into goals; in fact, Rangers failed even to convert superiority into shots on target. Even the crossed balls, such as they were, did not trouble the Hertz defence, which gobbled them up, as though in practice.

Therefore, it seems clear, he has to work on striking options, on the training ground, and in the transfer market, if possible.

I think, far from the unthinkable, that he has to give Kenny Miller a rest. Not for nothing was he called Kenny Misser, in days gone by.

Time for PC to go!, we are not improving, his subs are baffling!, why did we remain with 4 at the back?, our most expensive signing can't even get a game, I have given up on him.
:eek2:

I am not sure if you are being sarcastic Ian.:)

:eek2:

I am not sure if you are being sarcastic Ian.:)

Nope, fed up with PC, I will of course continue going to Ibrox, just baffles me with his subs, not sure he knows what he is doing , so maybe it is time to get rid

Nope, fed up with PC, I will of course continue going to Ibrox, just baffles me with his subs, not sure he knows what he is doing , so maybe it is time to get rid

I refer you back to the unanswered #59 ;)

Was there today totally disappointing few pluses,Ryan Jack yes and possibly Morelos,who never gave up.

Seems to me we are back at Ally's days,punt the ball up play.

It is hard to see where we go from here.

Have been a supporter of Miller but feel that he MUST now be used as an impact player later in game and as for Krancjar he must stop trying to showboat.