Rangers 0 - 0 Hearts

That was so depressing today. The team were totally flat from the off. To be honest, the fans were flat too. I thought Jack had a good game and Tav and Candeias seem to be striking up a good partnership. Morelos worked his socks off.

Like others I was baffled by the subs. Miller should have gone and Kranjcar isn't remotely fit. I agree with the previous comment about showboating. Dorrans has been a bit disappointing and looks off the pace, although we did miss him when he went off. Was he injured?

We completely lacked any spark or creativity today which is concerning so early in the season. I am beginning to get the fear that we will struggle to qualify for Europe. The centre of our defence is lacking in pace and will cost us goals.

I'd like to see us have three central MF players like the yahoos do. And many others.

Just having Jack & Dorrans Central MF leaves a lot of work for them to do because we've got two wide players & two up front.

We should sacrifice a wide player or a forward IMO to add another Central MF player to give us a better chance to control games

I said after last weeks 'debacle' with the cheating ref that we will need 'outstanding' players to overcome it.

The players are demoralised, have lost belief over what happened last week, they should but can't turn their anger to getting results on the park, feeling totally useless and what is the point of Scottish football.

The ref didn't just cost us 3 points last week...he has cost us the season! We were just about bubbling along nicely playing with belief before what happened against hivs!

I'd like to see us have three central MF players like the yahoos do. And many others.

Just having Jack & Dorrans Central MF leaves a lot of work for them to do because we've got two wide players & two up front.

We should sacrifice a wide player or a forward IMO to add another Central MF player to give us a better chance to control games

4-5-1 or 3-5-2 is the way to go for me. With real midfielders and players in the proper position.

As big a Miller fan I have been he is the one that needs to make way and let Morelos be upfront.

Why Wasnt Herrera even on the bench yesterday?

I thought there was a few individual pluses today, Morelos, Jack and Candeias who never stopped working, Jack up to his substitution obviously. But overall i thought we were flat, passed it to death at times but the end product was missing. It's frustrating, you can see a team there playing a decent passing game but there's no ooomph atm, we need a goalscorer urgently.

Jack wasn't subbed, Dorrans and Windass were.

Thought Dorrans looked extremely average today.

I said after last weeks 'debacle' with the cheating ref that we will need 'outstanding' players to overcome it.

The players are demoralised, have lost belief over what happened last week, they should but can't turn their anger to getting results on the park, feeling totally useless and what is the point of Scottish football.

The ref didn't just cost us 3 points last week...he has cost us the season! We were just about bubbling along nicely playing with belief before what happened against hivs!

That would be fine if we were pish since last week. We have been pish since Pedro took over. Dalcio Pena Herrera Have hardly kicked a ball and cost millions. Jack was a Warburton wish\signing. Morelos was a JJ scouted player. Ah but Pedr'o has not had his own players. He has them now and we are still playing Windass and Miller. We have gone from Pitch geography bullshit to transitional play bullshit. When are we going to get the aim of the game is scoring goals bullshit.

Our admin over on the German board - where I read the comments during and after the game - wrote as his final comment the following:

Its always against Caixinha, then this player is shit and that player is pish. That simply oozes the mindset of Playstation generation and FIFA games. Everything works at the push of a button. They always think only from game to game, and even then - after a goal or two - the opinion quickly changes.

Likewise, 50,000 at the game is just phenomenal, but if there are only 35,000 there after 75 minutes, it is something no player needs and it sure does nothing for motivation.

I can not hand much criticism to the team. At either of the two home games. Which is the important thing for me. Against Hibernian, we have been completely refereed out of the game, something I only have experienced once or twice in my whole life. And today we missed the ideas and certainly also a bit of luck.

But in essence, you look through this thread and once again it appears to be a whole kindergarden of spoilt brats who simply can't get their head around the fact that we are far from the finished article, have a completely new team and are less than half a handful of games into the season.

You have to wonder if the admin over on the German board was still in the stadium after 75 minutes . . .

. . . if so then Herr Admin would have heard complaints from supporters that are not exactly the Playstation generation.

This is the likely scenario, unfortunately.

Scary that this is the trending thought at the moment.

You can take away bad refereeing but Hibs and hearts should be bread and butter for Rangers.

I have to say we still are on the road to recovery, its all about getting close and improving but are we actually improving - thats key.

Aside - for RTV viewers - works fine for me. Perhaps overseas different places has different quality. I had it on the laptop on silent and only had a few buffering moments.

Our admin over on the German board - where I read the comments during and after the game - wrote as his final comment the following:

Now, I can clearly see some folk on here will take liberty at that or fling the "excuse"-club and whatnot about. Someone is guilty and must pay. Aye right.

But in essence, you look through this thread and once again it appears to be a whole kindergarden of spoilt brats who simply can't get their head around the fact that we are far from the finished article, have a completely new team and are less than half a handful of games into the season. Those who gave up on PC after Progres are probably beyond debate anyway. Of the rest you would like to know how much time they would reasonably give PC to make his team gel and have them get the beating out of the Scottish sides, who, e.g. bully their way through the game like Hibs, or do nothing but destroy any attempt at football like Hearts today.

It is all about opinions, and of course people shall have their say and can let off steam. Yet, slowly but steadily what you read on here is at times (sic!) as sickening as what we witnessed on the park last Saturday. Bang average pub hysterionics.

we cannot start every season repairing the damage of the last,we are not even a work in progress,we never will be until we have serious investment and competent management/board incumbents.