Aaron Nemane signs on loan from Man City

On the same boat.. how many teams went to Motherwell and played 10 men behind the ball?

So what do we do? Never try anybody because everybody will play 10 men behind the ball? He's as good a bet as anything likely to be available at a reasonable price and netted 2 in one game against the unmentionables and another against the sheep when his team are likely playing 9 men behind the ball and he's up there battling it out alone against an entire defence.

Everybody is a gamble but he has a proven record playing in a side creating little in the way of chances.

I see Cummings has scored twice for Forest tonight, he would've got a few goals for us, although I'm not sure he's the sort of person I'd have liked in a Rangerst shirt.

We need wide players (full backs and wingers) and Miller dropped.

Seems like an utterly pointless signing for me. We take on wages for four months with almost no chance of him influencing significantly the results we achieve over that period. I bet he doesn't play 6 games.

Seems like an utterly pointless signing for me. We take on wages for four months with almost no chance of him influencing significantly the results we achieve over that period. I bet he doesn't play 6 games.

His contract is up at the end of the season with Man City. If he does well for us we will try & sign him at the end of the season I'd imagine.

I'd rather we went after young players like this rather than players in their thirties with no sell on value

How did you form the opinion that the boy can have no effect on results? Personally I know nothing about him but i'm presuming the DoF does and if the boy can bring nothing to the team then he's not doing his job.

I make a point of not watching YouTube compilations of players as they are never accurate portrayals. I wish managers done the same!

If he has been properly scouted and the manager believes he is better than his current options, and is a position that needs additional investment, then fine. If not, then no.

I am not really a fan of bringing in youth players on loan as we need experienced players that can handle the unique pressure of playing for Rangers. If this kid has no first team experience anywhere, it's just too big a gamble given how bad a state we are in. But we are not in a position to be soooo fussy, so the odd punt may have to be taken.

So what do we do? Never try anybody because everybody will play 10 men behind the ball? He's as good a bet as anything likely to be available at a reasonable price and netted 2 in one game against the unmentionables and another against the sheep when his team are likely playing 9 men behind the ball and he's up there battling it out alone against an entire defence.

Everybody is a gamble but he has a proven record playing in a side creating little in the way of chances.

I agree and I also feel Aberdeen for instance make obvious signings like May etc, signings we should make, Moult comes into that category as we know they will do the business, I feel for too long Rangers have signed too many unknown or relative unknowns.

I agree and I also feel Aberdeen for instance make obvious signings like May etc, signings we should make, Moult comes into that category as we know they will do the business, I feel for too long Rangers have signed too many unknown or relative unknowns.

How do you know Moult would do the business for us ? What does he bring that Garner didn't ?

Pretty much what Rab says. Garner and waggy both seem to score for fun in the championship. I don't think moult, or May for that matter are good enough. Scoring a few for Motherwell and st Johnstone ain't going to cut it really is It?