Aaron Nemane signs on loan from Man City

They can all play as wingers. Josh windass suits that role so far his performances have been exceptional unless the reports about his broken ribs are true this signing makes sense, however i'm concerned Mark Allen has signed this player rather than Pedro identifying this area as a weakness then loaning him. Isn't a loan fee to be paid?

Windass hasn't been exceptional. He's had one excellent half spattered with the usual posted missing norm.

Edited by StuGers

Looks like an exciting wee player but will he be good enough to contribute consistently?

Difficult to tell from that video but he does seem strong and I like how he gets into the back post when he can as well.

if the D of F is signing players things don't look good for Pedro.

I pretty sure that PC will be fully involved in the identification of potential targets - he will then leave it up to DoF to work on a deal & get the transfer done. Leaving PC to deal with footballing matters.

Someone please tell me what is the exact role of Mark Allen as director of football I find it hard to keep up with all these fancy dan titles , does he identify a signing for te manager to have the final say or does he just sign a player .